i need some inspiration...

seeking

so, feeling that i was loosing my nearly christ like grip on this site, ive decided to take on the world of web design and create my own virtual kingdom. unfortunitly, im incredibly uninspired today... anyone know of any dope site i can look at? i dont like wacky rave shit so save all that. 3d robots are not what im looking for(no offense kor.) i want some cool artsy sort of site... any help will be appreciated...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

evilpupil was cool but i didnt have the patience to try and figure out how the fuck to work it. i dropped out of school cause i didnt like problem solving, im no fonder 7 years later... thanks though...

emits site is good, but all that hi tech, techno shit just looks the same to me... its so formulaic... give me full frame black and white over all that wacky shit anyday of the week...

eh...i know, i know.

i like the dextro for the weird animations that are all line work and stuff....evil pupil is pretty lame....after i put those down i went and checked them myself again....not that great. emits site is just slick...

if you find any you like, post em, i need to see some good sites too....

www.thefirmgrapfics.com http://net.indra.com/~emitdf/

i didnt read you last posts, but i think these sites are beautiful. i love what the firm is doing. worth checking out. it might not be your style, but the are impressive, from my point of view. http://www.thefirmgraphics.com/

o.k that one should work.

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 07-01-2001).]

[This message has been edited by T.T Boy (edited 07-01-2001).]

I know a few good ones...next time I catch u on aim Ill hook u up with the url's.

k10k is dope....not their site design in particular...but their links... check the news section of the site .... they usually link up some interesting stuff.......

------------------

mesthree13.hug.

Guest platapie

i agree with alot of that i see peoples so called art on a wall for hundreads of dollars and i think it blows goats and wonder why any1 would buy? but i guess im jus jealous about it. jus saying i agree seeking.

Yeah, Once upon a forest is amazing. I can play around on there for hours. Joshua Davis is absolutely phenominal. My boyfriend ordered the praystation year one from him (it's his whole hard drive, packed up and shipped out )which I can't wait to see. I'm not a computer person, but I do appreciate good design, and flash gods.

daim out of germany has the opest site. and its all artsy and shit. i cant find the addy tho... since my comp crashed i lost alot of that sht like my sites that were labeled under favs. im sure someone on here could hook u up tho

so if anybody has the site addy hook him up.

jinks kra...

thanks for all the links... next time im in need of a polish band, i'll be sure to check neen.com again...

does anyone have any sites that are good but not all 'flash' and whistles? im among the 'old school' i suppose, in that i believe a bunch of flashing things and hi tech nonsense are usualy placed there to hide the fact that they have no sense of balance or symetry... but then again im pretty crabby today, so what do i know?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Sorry about that seeking...its neen.org

Its kinda interesting, but quite boring to.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

thanks for all the links... next time im in need of a polish band, i'll be sure to check neen.com again...

does anyone have any sites that are good but not all 'flash' and whistles? im among the 'old school' i suppose, in that i believe a bunch of flashing things and hi tech nonsense are usualy placed there to hide the fact that they have no sense of balance or symetry... but then again im pretty crabby today, so what do i know?

Yeah i know what you mean thats what ive been trying to do im trying to go the opposite dirrection of all these techy sites www.brokenschool.com i got the intro page set up but im having a hard time getting the rest of the lay out done its fucking horrible

im not that pleased with the intro page but hopefully thisll give you some ideal,,since youre "into abstact shit" that style why not make a shit built on that and make it function oh well.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

http://www.linkdup.com

fuggedaboudit

where's my mutha-trukkin personalized clutch cd?

lemme guess... still workin on the cover art? jk- just a chance to bust your stones.

my girl says hi.

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Archived