STICKING WITH THE TATTOO TREND...POST THEM SHITS

Born Loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kilo7-

http://www.utusan.com.my/pix/2003/0425/Utusan_Express/Entertainment/en_02_big.jpg'>

My girl's new tattoo !

:love2:

your girls gonna end up with a new case of hepatitis that mother fucker aint wearing any gloves, and she is fresh up. people people people you arent invincible, get tattooed where you feel like you could eat off the floors, make sure your needles are autoclaved, your tattoo artist wears gloves and there is an exstensive use of plastic wrap and baggies, all put on the cords and machines fresh when you walk in. if not you deserve yellow liver you fuckwoods. but you knew all this right.

and i dont give a shit if you or whoever else it is thats tattooing this lady has had their cock in her or whatever, wear fucking gloves. you sick pervert.

http://www.utusan.com.my/pix/2003/0425/Utusan_Express/Entertainment/en_02_big.jpg'>

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

your girls gonna end up with a new case of hepatitis that mother fucker aint wearing any gloves, and she is fresh up. people people people you arent invincible, get tattooed where you feel like you could eat off the floors, make sure your needles are autoclaved, your tattoo artist wears gloves and there is an exstensive use of plastic wrap and baggies, all put on the cords and machines fresh when you walk in. if not you deserve yellow liver you fuckwoods. but you knew all this right.

and i dont give a shit if you or whoever else it is thats tattooing this lady has had their cock in her or whatever, wear fucking gloves. you sick pervert.

this tattoo was done traditional, most likly with a wood or ivory wedge and the ink is tapped into the skin. i think it was done in cambodia, but im not sure, i do know its traditional Khmer motif and is featured with five vertical rows of ancient Khmer script. which is soppose to bring good luck.

im not going to say it is impossible to get hepetitis from a tattoo like the one above but it is very unlikly. and im sure that most of the people who get tattoo's in this method know the risk and except them.

Originally posted by keep

im not going to say it is impossible to get hepetitis from a tattoo like the one above but it is very unlikly. and im sure that most of the people who get tattoo's in this method know the risk and except them.

i dont give a shit where ms jolie or anybody else desires to get tattooed, hep or any other bloodborne pathogen knows no cultural bounds, i plan on getting tapped and i know who is doing it and i know they are the real thing but guess what there is no known cultural more that says you cant wear gloves, this dude should be wearing gloves moresay than most nonisland tattooers due to the fact that i guarantee there is no fucking triclosan at the camp. if there was a camera guy there there could have been a glove guy or even a plastic baggie with the fuckin things in it is all im sayin.

as for hygenics i know im sounding like an asshole BUT realize your tattoo artist is about 50% as exposed to bloodbornes by tattooing you, respect the motherfucker who cleans the tubes too, be honest if you got something even chlamydia tell that dude up front he will probably still tattoo you, just be fucking honest... and actually more worried about the tattoo than someones dumb ass who doesnt at least know what the fuck a spore test does.

itsneversterilejober.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

i dont give a shit where ms jolie or anybody else desires to get tattooed, hep or any other bloodborne pathogen knows no cultural bounds, i plan on getting tapped and i know who is doing it and i know they are the real thing but guess what there is no known cultural more that says you cant wear gloves, this dude should be wearing gloves moresay than most nonisland tattooers due to the fact that i guarantee there is no fucking triclosan at the camp. if there was a camera guy there there could have been a glove guy or even a plastic baggie with the fuckin things in it is all im sayin.

as for hygenics i know im sounding like an asshole BUT realize your tattoo artist is about 50% as exposed to bloodbornes by tattooing you, respect the motherfucker who cleans the tubes too, be honest if you got something even chlamydia tell that dude up front he will probably still tattoo you, just be fucking honest... and actually more worried about the tattoo than someones dumb ass who doesnt at least know what the fuck a spore test does.

itsneversterilejober.

muthafucka knows his shit :king:

Originally posted by avils

muthafucka knows his shit :king:

not exactly. he says he should be wearing gloves because "the fact that i guarantee there is no fucking triclosan at the camp". yes, he SHOULD be wearing gloves, but triclosan has nothing to do with it. triclosan is the active ingrediant in anti-bacterial soap, which is not powerful enough to kill a blood borne such as hep. no respectable tattooist would rely on anything triclosan based to clean his tools. autoclave baby, autoclave.

what i think he is refering to is the "spray" that they use to clean off ink and wipe away any blood that is there. not for the cleaning of the the gun and instraments.

and a side note, triclosan if not diluted right is extremly harmful to us and is being tested to see if it causes cancer, so alot of people are switching to different products.

Archived