STICKING WITH THE TATTOO TREND...POST THEM SHITS

Born Loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 150's~

my girl asha is hookin' my shit up on the back of my leg.. jail style tats are the shit.. ya'llz know about home made tats?? post em' i f you got em'

Originally posted by 150's~

my girl asha is hookin' my shit up on the back of my leg.. jail style tats are the shit.. ya'llz know about home made tats?? post em' i f you got em'

I have on its so bad I got it when I was like 13..me and some close homies all got the same one...I would go over it but the one kid was killed so...

i know theres alot of ink heads on here so, im doing some research and need to compare that art of tattooing, from its origins, including the artists to now todays meanings, practices and artists......so can anybody on here shed some light for me on their personal opinions on tattooing today, and some of the more noteable artists?

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by mr.e

[

and zack, you are fucking right about the back of the knee. jesus h man.

tell me about it....I usually sit pretty good but that one was jst hell...plus the guy that is workin on it has a super heavy hand and does his lines real slow so it was even worse.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a tattoo up my spine from my tailbone to the back of my neck about a week ago. The worst part of the whole deal was a few days after I got it the thing itched like hell. And you can't scratch it. This went on for a few days and it's just starting to feel better now. I would post pics but I got no scanner and/or digital camera.

This was my first tattoo and it's all new to me.

I always just lightly pat mine when they itch and I put lotion on them...usually calms them down pretty good...I hate the scabbing...got to bed on clean sheets and wake up and your bed looks like a sea of fruity pebbles...but its really mutli-colored scabs

On a gross side note...

I developed a pimple right on part of the outline as it was healing. I haven't popped it or anything but it looks as though it might have an effect on the way it will look in the future. I guess I'll have to wait and see...

word to zack on the fruity pebbles comment.

and what i hate most, waking up after a long night of drinking and seeing the outline of the fresh ink in blood on your sheets. and the fact you have to peel the said inked area off of them, ouch ouch ouch.

• 5 months later...

Archived