Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest virus

hey my first truck....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my mission is complete...ive now seen 2 elephants kill each other....a 80 year old man take a missle to the head....and the ugliest throw in history......i can now rest in peace.....

vaggots

vaginas

veggies

vacations

valuptious

volvas

volkswagons

volvos

vick head

vicks

viccans

vats

hope this helps

vittles

your friend melty.

YOU SUCK.................YOU SUCK A BIG SWEATY FAT BITCHES TAMPON.................................YOU FUCKIN FAG..........STOP GIVING GRAFFITI A BAD NAME......................YOU BITCH TOY.............................................:mad:

no one said u had to be amazing to paint....most bombers style suck (in my mind)...but seriuosly if he kills shit then he kills shit, im not neccesarily talkin about mr.VS...i mean half of yall prolly aint even painting, and props to Vs, for still tryint to get this shit down, and bbeing in a country liek that who kows what they'll do to him if he gets caught...

peace

-lameo

...good to see you are changing your name.

who gives a fuck if you suck now. keep at it and you will improve. ignore haters and do your thing.

cheers.

Guest virus
Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

at least change ut tag 2 vyres or sumthin like that dont 4get 2 erase ur face 2

i m getting sick of answering to stuff like change your tag .....here is an advice when you enter my therdes thke time to read them and you would see that i alredy changed it to virs

getting better this guy jockin any graff flic that looks like a v i r s or watever he writes come up wit ur own style then u get props:king:

i remember doin my first truck on the way to this wall we where goin to.......when we were finished at the wall i saw the truck again and that shit was fuckin buffed......i was fuckin zonin......

Originally posted by melty

vaggots

vaginas

veggies

vacations

valuptious

volvas

volkswagons

volvos

vick head

vicks

viccans

vats

hope this helps

vittles

your friend melty.

these sound good just pick one

You sorry sac o' shit...

Youll never make the cut with that disgusting, appalling, offensive, extremely UGLY shit you think is tight. Fucking cockroaches...

damn, im probably gonna get burned for this but what the hell. do you guys feel the need to put this guy down? are you ever gonna see his stuff? Do you know where he's from? unless you go lookin for it youll never find it. every one starts out somewhere. you know damn well if some of you bitches put had to put up with half the ish he does, you probably woulda quit already. so keep on rockin what you will VIRS i give you props form all the stand points, dont put up with all these haters threats and ish they like to talk. good to see your progressing man keep it real.<----my 2 shiny pennies l8.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

damn, im probably gonna get burned for this but what the hell. do you guys feel the need to put this guy down? are you ever gonna see his stuff? Do you know where he's from? unless you go lookin for it youll never find it. every one starts out somewhere. you know damn well if some of you bitches put had to put up with half the ish he does, you probably woulda quit already. so keep on rockin what you will VIRS i give you props form all the stand points, dont put up with all these haters threats and ish they like to talk. good to see your progressing man keep it real.<----my 2 shiny pennies l8.

Ill bet you never even bothered to read the thread... most people are for helping virus... next time read before you waste the space

Originally posted by EveryWhere

Ill bet you never even bothered to read the thread... most people are for helping virus... next time read before you waste the space

whoa tough guy im the asshole here :lol:

YO VIRS OR WHATEVER! I have another one for you its:

VOTES and its twenty to one that you die!:mad: