hey my first truck....

Guest virus

Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

at least change ut tag 2 vyres or sumthin like that dont 4get 2 erase ur face 2

i m getting sick of answering to stuff like change your tag .....here is an advice when you enter my therdes thke time to read them and you would see that i alredy changed it to virs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn, im probably gonna get burned for this but what the hell. do you guys feel the need to put this guy down? are you ever gonna see his stuff? Do you know where he's from? unless you go lookin for it youll never find it. every one starts out somewhere. you know damn well if some of you bitches put had to put up with half the ish he does, you probably woulda quit already. so keep on rockin what you will VIRS i give you props form all the stand points, dont put up with all these haters threats and ish they like to talk. good to see your progressing man keep it real.<----my 2 shiny pennies l8.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

damn, im probably gonna get burned for this but what the hell. do you guys feel the need to put this guy down? are you ever gonna see his stuff? Do you know where he's from? unless you go lookin for it youll never find it. every one starts out somewhere. you know damn well if some of you bitches put had to put up with half the ish he does, you probably woulda quit already. so keep on rockin what you will VIRS i give you props form all the stand points, dont put up with all these haters threats and ish they like to talk. good to see your progressing man keep it real.<----my 2 shiny pennies l8.

Ill bet you never even bothered to read the thread... most people are for helping virus... next time read before you waste the space

Archived