Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest virus

hey my first truck....

you are a dumb piece of shit... your action flics should of bin in metal heads... and your tag should be in the trash

you should try eating yourself

than think of a name while you rot in your own insides

than start writing in your self

than you can get up inside yourself

and than you can be like "yeah i own my self when it comes to bombing like a fucking skank!!!"

yes yes yes

Originally posted by ]:{o>

you are a dumb piece of shit... your action flics should of bin in metal heads... and your tag should be in the trash

metal heads is for frieghts dude. shows how much you know though...stop talking shit when you dont know anything dude

DO YOUR THING VIRUS!!!

EVERYTIME I HIT THIS SITE UP I COME ACROSS REALLY DUMB TOYS WITH REALLY STUPID COMMENTS... AT FIRST I THOUGH VIRUS WAS ONE CUZ HE OPENNED DEAD-END THREADS, BUT NO MATTER HOW LONG THIS CAT HAS BEEN WRITTING OR HOW MANY FOOLISH COMMENTS HE RECEIVES, HE DOESNT WANNA GIVE UP AND ENJOYS WHAT HE'S DOING (much luv)... AS FOR MOST OF THESE OTHER FOOLS THAT JUST SIT AROUND WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN CRITICIZING OTHER PEOPLE... THIS IS A GRAFFITI SITE, RIGHT??? THEN WHAT THE FUCK R U GUYS HERE FOR??? QUALITY WORK COMES WITH PRACTICE... SO KEEP DOING YOUR THING MAN... FUCK BLURRING!!! (pussies)

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00283675f00000030.jpg'>

mEn@cE* :king: wE

Guest Prae1Boston
Originally posted by SRGUN GNRAL

yeah dude what are you thinking dude huh? whats up with that dude man jesus christ dude

:lol: :lol: :lol:

top of the S isnt consistant with the rest of it, shadow is off on the v. Just giving something to look at

Originally posted by Kill Me Now

I burn dumb shit like that.

Do a fill-in next time. Nice bombing outfit.....be careful, you might get paint on your pretty clothes.

Oh no he doesnt wear tribal...

WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

your prolly really good where your at, is there a scene? how many other writers are there trying to do like "hip hop" graff, what happens when you get caught? words, Vise, Vice, vers/verse, Viles, votes, or you could just write VS, i dont know how well you speak english, but you come off as very ignorant, pay a lil more attention to what people are saying. and dont make excuses

Guest virus

i speak english good ( i think) but i m paying attention and want to learn as much as i can i thing i m going with name vers..... i realy like it.....

yeah you could also write versus, which would make the letters VS mean that much more in your throwup, so write all three, you still didnt answer my questions?

Guest virus

wll as much as i know there r 3 more writers: moshe one,dem one, two ,and me vers so that mekes us 4 writers ...in israel police dont give a fuck about graffiti and they dont do nothing....

Originally posted by virus

...in israel police dont give a fuck about graffiti and they dont do nothing....

for some reason, i think you are using the word "fuck" to try and be aggressive...?

Even though you make really wack shit, you *draw* lots of attention. Everytime you post something of your's or start a thread you get sooo many people reply. In a way you are very popular on here. i say keep it up and let everyone hate on you, you are putting time into what you like and you stir these people up. cool man.