hey my first truck....

Guest virus

DO YOUR THING VIRUS!!!

EVERYTIME I HIT THIS SITE UP I COME ACROSS REALLY DUMB TOYS WITH REALLY STUPID COMMENTS... AT FIRST I THOUGH VIRUS WAS ONE CUZ HE OPENNED DEAD-END THREADS, BUT NO MATTER HOW LONG THIS CAT HAS BEEN WRITTING OR HOW MANY FOOLISH COMMENTS HE RECEIVES, HE DOESNT WANNA GIVE UP AND ENJOYS WHAT HE'S DOING (much luv)... AS FOR MOST OF THESE OTHER FOOLS THAT JUST SIT AROUND WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN CRITICIZING OTHER PEOPLE... THIS IS A GRAFFITI SITE, RIGHT??? THEN WHAT THE FUCK R U GUYS HERE FOR??? QUALITY WORK COMES WITH PRACTICE... SO KEEP DOING YOUR THING MAN... FUCK BLURRING!!! (pussies)

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00283675f00000030.jpg'>

mEn@cE* :king: wE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Prae1Boston
Originally posted by SRGUN GNRAL

yeah dude what are you thinking dude huh? whats up with that dude man jesus christ dude

:lol: :lol: :lol:

your prolly really good where your at, is there a scene? how many other writers are there trying to do like "hip hop" graff, what happens when you get caught? words, Vise, Vice, vers/verse, Viles, votes, or you could just write VS, i dont know how well you speak english, but you come off as very ignorant, pay a lil more attention to what people are saying. and dont make excuses

i speak english good ( i think) but i m paying attention and want to learn as much as i can i thing i m going with name vers..... i realy like it.....

wll as much as i know there r 3 more writers: moshe one,dem one, two ,and me vers so that mekes us 4 writers ...in israel police dont give a fuck about graffiti and they dont do nothing....

• 4 weeks later...

Even though you make really wack shit, you *draw* lots of attention. Everytime you post something of your's or start a thread you get sooo many people reply. In a way you are very popular on here. i say keep it up and let everyone hate on you, you are putting time into what you like and you stir these people up. cool man.

no one said u had to be amazing to paint....most bombers style suck (in my mind)...but seriuosly if he kills shit then he kills shit, im not neccesarily talkin about mr.VS...i mean half of yall prolly aint even painting, and props to Vs, for still tryint to get this shit down, and bbeing in a country liek that who kows what they'll do to him if he gets caught...

peace

-lameo

Archived