Transit Wholecars part 2

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: Wholecars part 2

can anyone help me out?

i wanted to find a copy of a couple of wholecars i saw on here ages ago, a started trawling through the early pages everything was coming up as links and broken images, and we are on page 60, thats a lot of trawling...

i think they are mostly the red copenhagen (i think?) trains. and they were wholecars without any lettering of

an astronaut

two people kissing

an american dollar bill

and those are just the ones i can remember, also those old katch wholecar freights

but if no one has em, ill just have to trawl.

sorry to mess with the flow

cheers

Re: Wholecars part 2

can anyone help me out?

i wanted to find a copy of a couple of wholecars i saw on here ages ago, a started trawling through the early pages everything was coming up as links and broken images, and we are on page 60, thats a lot of trawling...

i think they are mostly the red copenhagen (i think?) trains. and they were wholecars without any lettering of

an astronaut

two people kissing

an american dollar bill

and those are just the ones i can remember, also those old katch wholecar freights

but if no one has em, ill just have to trawl.

sorry to mess with the flow

cheers

The astronaut is at the end of the book art inconsequence

The two people kissing can be found here

I dunno where to find the american dollar bill car but it's somewhere on the internet so just keep searching :haha:

• 1 year later...

Archived