Transit Wholecars part 2

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

this picture is the reason why a euro wholecar is nothing special

Judging a whole continent from one yard shot is very dubious reasoning.

Also you don't know the circumstances behind the photo; maybe all the train workers were on strike that day? (it is Italy, so that is very possible!) Maybe it took the dude 6 months of checking the yard with trial and error and then he found a time when the shifts change when it is real quiet for an hour.

What say if I see a photo from the most hicksville freight yard in the US with someone painting daytime (saying that there are plenty of photos like that on this site already!), does that mean every single freight yard in the whole of North America (including Canada) is easy?

Guest imported_Europe

^^

You are so right.

Because thats how it is in every country in Europe.

All yards across the continent are open to the public everyday from 9 to 5 and they even have ladders you can borrow.

Freights in NorthAmerica is, on the other hand, a totally different situation...

(This post MIGHT contain irony... What do you think?)

Guest imported_Europe

Grandmasters wholecar in Copenhagen.

this wasnt done on a ladder in the sun.

Try a ninjamission at 4am instead

Guest Tikriminal
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

http://www.stradanove.net/news/images/graffiti/l/l123.jpg'>

this picture is the reason why a euro wholecar is nothing special

so i geuss old school ny wholecars when it was piss easy arent anything special either??

u have no idea.. i know in my home town almost half the panles get done in the day.. its just the niave dickheads who asume that you can only do things in the darkk.. pfft get a life

Guest imported_Europe

Probably the only subway left in the world that runs with panels, wholecars and everything is the rome subway. and thats only line a. line b is getting hit and things are running. other than that, i doubt anywhere in the world has trains running like it.

and pittsburgh, i sort of believe what you said about them doing run up tags. depending on what city in italy and what part of 2000. that might have gone on before the guards were in the stations. right now, that would never happen (in rome). i dont know shit about the rest of italy.

as for prvrt, dont think north americans cant do subways in europe alone. not once was i shown into any yard i did. i know of a few people whove done the same. mind you i didnt do london stockholm or any of the big ones. but i did a good amount. actually i know of a few canadians who gave the brussels subway a bit of a go as well. heard some wierd stories about that one.

who cares. just go paint.

Guest imported_Europe

Anybody that disses europe for being easy, come to norway and paint subways. Yards are almost impossible, and pointless, as they dont run. The only choice is endstations, and you cant hope for more then 8 minutes to paint. If you get caugth, you get huge fines, prison, custody time thats longer then phadeophiles, and a vandalsquad (concept) that beats up people. (like mashing peoples face into gravel, and then walking over them) Trains are a tad simpler, but not easy to hit either, and still, yard missions dont run.

To stay on topic, here are some nice wholecars and a very nice wholetrain for your viewing pleasure: (Dunno about all origins, at first is norwegian train, last is danish s-train (I think!) and the middle one is norwegian train, but not 100% sure on any)

http://www.home.no/usikker/graff/karsgive.jpg'>

http://www.home.no/usikker/graff/nekstog.jpg'>

http://www.home.no/usikker/graff/wholetrain.jpg'>

Archived