Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest imported_Europe

Transit Wholecars part 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_b0b

Euro vs US beef is way out of fashion. That is so 2000. It must be said though some of the last wholecars posted aren't too great at all, but doing passenger trains is anything but pussy.

yeah your right that third grade letter form is off the chains..

i'll never doubt you again

Originally posted by kwAz

yeah your right that third grade letter form is off the chains..

i'll never doubt you again

Truce our kid?

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Locofanclub

Truce our kid?

Don't sound like he is ready for a truce, and I doubt he will even begin to understand the expression "our kid". Translate it into internaional English for him fella.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by kwAz

alls i am sayin is that steel on 5 autoracks looks better then anything you have posted

Got to say it is impressive looking, but mainly for the logisitics and paint supplies (cos you can hardly say that spot is hot, being in the middle of rolling countryside and all. He probably did that daytime). The passenger trains getting posted are impressive for the daring needed to do them (cos despite what you got told or you read some place getting a wholecar into traffic IS HARD).

You are judging passenger trains with criteria you'd use to judge freights. What this highlights is that you can't really compare freights with transit as they are 2 VERY different genres.

Just take our word for it that despite you not liking the styles you're being shown you should be impressed that they were done at all. Don't hate, congratulate!

Originally posted by b0b

Don't sound like he is ready for a truce, and I doubt he will even begin to understand the expression "our kid". Translate it into internaional English for him fella.

Aaah well, im peace loving really... :lol:

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Locofanclub

Aaah well, im peace loving really... :lol:

Aren't we all? :) Anyway, bear in mind some of our cousins over the ocean might not get your colloquialisms. Now get back to persuading that chap that your wholecars are worthy and you aren't a pussy!

Guest imported_Europe

Re: Wholecars part 2

Originally posted by Europe ON THE VERY FIRST PAGE OF THIS MONSTER-THREAD

The old Wholecars thread has been gone for some time now.

But cars are still getting done all over, post them here and show how the world is burned.

Transit, clean trains, passengers, S-train, commuters, subways, metros, post them up!

There was a reason why I didnt put freights on that list of traintypes when I started this thread... To cut out bullshit discussions like the one going here...

Always the same shit....

Moderator should almost divide the Metal Heads section in 2 parts (passenger & freights) to avoid that kind of reactions ! It's so childish to say one is better becaus eit runs longer or the other becasue it's more hardcore or whatever....

You prefer fr8s, god bless you, you prefer passenger trains, god bless you too, you prefer pussies and alcohol, I bless you !! :dazed:

Just stick on your own section (there's enough fr8s sections I think) and drop pictures...

Am I putting some silly posts on freights sections ? No !!! I'm not, just because it's childish !! :lol:

Europe, Loco, & co.... I'm waiting for some more Wholecars !! :P

Originally posted by b0b

Got to say it is impressive looking, but mainly for the logisitics and paint supplies (cos you can hardly say that spot is hot, being in the middle of rolling countryside and all. He probably did that daytime). The passenger trains getting posted are impressive for the daring needed to do them (cos despite what you got told or you read some place getting a wholecar into traffic IS HARD).

You are judging passenger trains with criteria you'd use to judge freights. What this highlights is that you can't really compare freights with transit as they are 2 VERY different genres.

Just take our word for it that despite you not liking the styles you're being shown you should be impressed that they were done at all. Don't hate, congratulate!

Not to argue because I agree that painting commuter trains seems a helluva lot more daring than freights but that Steel rollout is actually off to the side of a pretty major US highway, dont let the hills in the background fool ya. I guess it isnt a whole car persay but I figured Id contribute it anyhow. As you said there really isnt any comparison, so on that note respect to anyone doing either.