This guy MURDERS bricks - insane graff

-m0us3b0t

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

technically its well on point....but that sortof delta, loomit, daim, yada yada steez is really tired to me, im super sick of seeing busy ass 3d pieces. ill take a strong straight letter, throw up or blockbuster over that any day.....even a good tag is far more interesting to me....but thats just me.....i recognize homey is very skilled.

Originally posted by MYBAD$

technically its well on point....but that sortof delta, loomit, daim, yada yada steez is really tired to me, im super sick of seeing busy ass 3d pieces. ill take a strong straight letter, throw up or blockbuster over that any day.....even a good tag is far more interesting to me....but thats just me.....i recognize homey is very skilled.

oh man of all the times to hate you chose the wrong one..a strong straight letter??thats the funniest thing i've heard all day..

the 'glass' panels are really dope, otherwise... yaawwwnnn...

i'm so completely over the gimmick of 3D styles. all anyone tries to do is come up with something thats different enough from loomit and daim so no one will call them a biter, then they play it the fuck out with no reguard for letters.

the only cat doing 3D's that i have any interest in anymore is dephect... that kid is nasty.

im with mybad$, i'd rather look at 3 pics of 'taylor' street spots a million times, than a million generic 3d pieces.

3 somes:

-some brick walls are stucco coated.

-some pics, 2 and 4, more 2, look like canvas put in front of a wall to look like graffiti, so is it spray paint?

-some others have that wicked floating 3d shit that if anyone can do w/ multiple colors is TighT & experienced (like my girlfriend), look at the blending misted layers. Talk shit on that and lets see yours. What, you only got black and silver 2d shit? Talk to my left hand cause u ain't right. (Yes my neck was mov'n when I said that!)

I don't like it when people use paint markers for thin lines on murals, What do you think about airbrushes attached to aerosol cans? I've never done it or seen it. Anybody? Anybody?

Originally posted by awkward eye

oh man of all the times to hate you chose the wrong one..a strong straight letter??thats the funniest thing i've heard all day..

i wasnt "hating" if you actually read my post i stated that it was technically impecable, well executed o.k.? BUT i prefer strong minimal shit..ie thurough tossups and straight letters, nitty gritty tough lookin shit......get it? that kinda style is just getting way kaned and only some writers do it proper justice. basically simple is better. less is more. laugh it up but thats what does it for me. do you and i'll do me. dig?

Originally posted by seeking

the 'glass' panels are really dope, otherwise... yaawwwnnn...

i'm so completely over the gimmick of 3D styles. all anyone tries to do is come up with something thats different enough from loomit and daim so no one will call them a biter, then they play it the fuck out with no reguard for letters.

the only cat doing 3D's that i have any interest in anymore is dephect... that kid is nasty.

im with mybad$, i'd rather look at 3 pics of 'taylor' street spots a million times, than a million generic 3d pieces.

EXACTLY, THANK YOU.

fa sho

this dudes work is sick. but this is the kind of crap you call "art" not graffiti. sure he can pull off some dope ass shit if you give him a nice clean wall, some fancy euro-paint, and about 6 hours....but do you really think most of these 3D kids could rock some funky ass letters in the middle of the ghetto at 3 in the mornin usin some black & chrome krylon im under ten minutes???

id much rather have the canvas hangin in my living room and see a party store ate up with layers of bangin-ass 2 color throwies.

Archived