YOU MUST BE NUMBER ONE?

NATE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

Re: Re: Re: YOU MUST BE NUMBER ONE?

Originally posted by NATE

you forgot to say that your full of shit.

well, i can actually see into the future..and thats for real.but its my future, not yours.i dream of things to come into my life..which makes me feel as if "the plan" is in place.

if this shit is really about suicide..i doubt it.cause suicidal people are supposed to be real happy.i wanted to commit suicide, but i figured that i was only 23 and i had a long life to live, before i should really give up.

if anything..i would love to die, but once i was givin the chance to die, i didnt want to.reality hit me, i guess.

things change, im 24 and still wishin for the things that iwanted when i was 23.some of those things are actually comin to...

life is about our existance and what we do with it..i tell people that im here to save the world, and by golly, i hope one of these days i will be able to..yah seen?

im surrounded by evil, constantly fighting battles.ou should talk to your mother or father about wanting to commit suicide, cause it really is an eye opener.kinda like asking permission to die from the people that made you.

take it easy homeboy.life really isnt so bad.if youre sitting in front of a computer screaming at hte world, trust me, you might be going somewhere, but stay focused and stretch for goals.it works.

peace,

"G"

Archived