T.T.D,,,,,Bismarck ND reppin' in 2003 !!!

DocMartin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ZedIsDed

do you think fools in Bismark SD really smoke blunts, roll on X and talk like that. idiots.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: south dakota .....:crazy:

Holy Shit !

This is seriously messed up, I was actually seeing TTD shit last summer roll through minneapolis quite a bit. Its hard to forget a crew with that bad of a name I guess. Just tags and wanna-be pieces though. Every time I saw that shit I didnt know whether to laugh my ass off, cry, or to find a different hobby besides benching freights. And now this ! The worst part about it was that one of their attempted pieces went over old, faded piece on a GVSR flatty. Only the top of the piece was left and a Frate Union tag. Probably either big5 or mec im guessing. I havent touched a can in 4 years but if I ever see that shit again its going to make a nice primer for a comeback !

ok so maybe they do exist, but there certianly clowning with the blunts and the ghetto slang.

they should be saying shit like "fargo eh'" and "you bet cha!"

but fuck em all if they went over an old big5 or mec train. thas never forgive action.

• 5 weeks later...

hey guys it's obviously a joke and i really liked it :) maybe ya'll who insulted the poor fella who wanted to give us a good laugh should chill a little...

i love the gangsta feelin that train has.....pure hardcore.

you know the other day i left breadcrumbs on the ground all the way to the yard so the hungry cops could follow them and by so doing i succeeded in blowing my spot for 2003.

your a fukin toy and i dont think you have any bizzness doing anything on a train unless ur going to lie on the tracks... if i fuckin catch that shit in my neck of the woods im going over that shit ....... you fukin burn outs........... boy i cant believe the nerves of some fukin toys............yah fukin deusch lickers go light ur fukin pants on fire .. better yet light up ur fukin skully while ur still wearing it on fire you fukin burnout..............:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Toys Kay Bee doesn't want

Originally posted by DeanGulberry

...oh my lord, the absolute king of the hurbs has come down off his throne of dorkdom to bless us with stupidity, and regale us with tales of unrivaled foolishness. Hark! I dub thee "THE ANTI-STYLE", and thou shalt never comprehend the necessary tools to be even remotely cool.

...and yep, you were DEFINITELY "on E" with that shit. :king:

In support of mr. Gullberry's statement!!!

And I too Knight thee the DUKE of KEY..I hope this post is a joke..Or we are finnally seeing eminem's influence on dumb ass surburban white kids become a reality. Do us all a favor and join a gang or do something productive like playing chicken with on-coming traffic on a 5 lane highway....Remember that is you brains on drugs ,any questions

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
I'm not usually one to hate on other people's stuff, but i think i'm obligated to do so in this instance. What the fuck is wrong with you? "Blowing Up Spots in 2003" ?! You're proud of the fact that you managed to attract cops to a seemingly otherwise chill spot?

Yep, i bet you kids "doing tags and E til the day you die" are pretty hardcore, aren't you? Pull your head out of your ass, dipshit. If we're lucky, next time you're out "tagging and doing E", you'll fall under a moving train...

You call that graffiti? Ever heard of humility? Anyone else in their right mind would be embarassed to paint shit like that, let alone post it and claim responsibility for making everyone that sees it gag themselves and gouge out their eyes.

Here's some advice: STOP "TAGGING" If that's your excuse for graffiti, then you have no clue and you're better off saving youself the trouble of trying to figure it out.

Shit like this keeps me awake at night... toys waltzing into yards and blowing it all to hell. Take your heat and your shit-ass graffiti somewhere else...

FUCK OFF

Couldn't have put it better myself..

what a dumb ass..

1confesses...&2heats up the spot.

that's great.

Archived