Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
applesauce1

skoop bop a de bop

you are improving......at least yours stuff doesnt look like every other style you see.....you weirdo....:D

Guest ToYs

i like the characters my neck hurts though.

:mad: :mad: :mad: YOU BIT THE BEJESUS OUT OF KoRN's (the rock band) CHARACTERS in the second pic. I'm talking about the guy holding a beer mug to the shroom. CHIZOMP!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by 3RDi-<SGM>-

:mad: :mad: :mad: YOU BIT THE BEJESUS OUT OF KoRN's (the rock band) CHARACTERS in the second pic. I'm talking about the guy holding a beer mug to the shroom. CHIZOMP!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

really??? show me

go back to b-boys

you got hated on on b-boys and you will get hated on a lot worse here get the fuck out you fucking fuck

o yea

and fucking die!

Dont like it, either your trying to hard or not hard enough. you should lay of the markers and stick with pencil until you get decent letters down, same thing with the characters they're pretty cheesey

u gotta get ur lettering 2gether b4 u put all that ugly flashy shyt and characters...

Guest soneMILWwi

go pick some flee's out of your little brothers hair... that will better occupy your time than drawing these wack sketches.

i feel sorry that every one just sits on the ass talking shit all day like 99.9% of the people here...post your sketchs/peaces or whatever be for you talk shit

bye:cool: :cool: :cool:

...hey munke boy, you show potential for an inspiring writer. Would like to see your shit in say 3 years, if you're still in the game. Keep it up.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this