willy!wonka

i eat poo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR. Slugworth

i will give you ten thousand of $these$......for a special candy...you see.......

------------------

wonka has a new candy that will ruin me...

"THE EVERLASTING GOBSTOPPER"

Guest MR. Slugworth

but im here...no worries..forget about it..

------------------

Guest keep

ahh damnit they banned him before i could buy one of his ompa lumpa's as a sex slave!! damnit, willy if you see this i need one of you ompa lumpa's, money isnt a problem. i need one, badly.

Guest MR. Slugworth

you know....i couldnt find his thread after i was banned....but im coming back...with the name that will shake the foudation you sit on...willy wonka??? has disapeared..and after all those years the factory lights lit up and wonka started to make candy again..

------------------

...seriously, and as annoying as willy can surely be, and yes it is fairly annoying, as im sure everyone can be at sometime...it seems to me hes really in need of gettin attention, but aside from that i see sparkles of madness, which i am in favor of, and also slight hints of intelligence/creativity...but to get banned? really i thought you really had to fuck up!...there really are a ton of assholes on this site, well i dont get it at all...really willy is just fukin harmless...and anyone who really lets it get to them is just fucking weak....r

***edit for willy-you have a part in getting banned, whether i agree with it or not, consider your actions and thoughts, they all have an impact and consequences...the ghosts of 12oz had their reasons, perhaps you should try listening to them also....r****

[This message has been edited by mental invalid (edited 07-03-2001).]

Guest beardo

willy got banned? are you sure? every once in a while i get banned for a few days, its the server 12oz is on, it fucks up every once in a while. if you (willy) did get banned sorry bra, i have no idea why.

Archived