weird!

microsoft_golf

ok so i know everyone on here has a weird story of what happend to them one time or another while they where painting, i'd just like to hear some of em, i'll start with mine.......

it was a cold frosty night, but that doesn't really matter and i was i this layup i usually go to becuase it close to home and you sometimes get good quality fr8's, at first i didn't want to paint there becuase their was this old car parked right behind me, and it looked like it had been there for days i knew this becuase there was no snow underthe car, but surrounding it there was, so i started the painting. i was standing back looking at my peice to add the finishing touches and i see this guy running behind me to the car, i was like fuck i moved closer to the fr8 so my stomach was touching it, he looks around and doesn't see me, i was wondering how he couln't, so after he looked around, he starts checkin inside the windows then runs away, then he comes back still checkin around me still standing right infront of him next to the fr8, he doesn't see me, he checks all the car doors to see if he can get in, then all i hear is glass shater and he's driving away, i laughed sooo hard after that happend, for two facts, one he didn't see me, when i was in good view, and two we where both doing something illigal......that was a weird night i'd have to say

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not quite on par with that, but once i was bout to start a piece and sent the look out to have a quick walk past (i was feeling all commando that night) a white car that was parked opposite us. he came back and said it was all cool so we started painting. then the fuckin car started up and drove away...

one time me and some friends were painting a yard with nothing anusual going on, at one point we stop painting to watch this crazy high speed chase on the highway which was visible from where we were, it went by and we forgot abut it. no more than like 15 minutes later we see a couple people creeping around the yard.they didnt seem like any type of authority so we approached them we starteed tallking to them, they were some drug addicts two guys and a girl and it turns out they were the ones in the chase, they said they got in a shoot out over some drugs and started getting chased. they said they got away because one of the patrol cars chasing them flipped over and they called off the chase.these idiots decided to run into the yard which was huge and hide, which was bad for us because when the cops came looking for them they were also going to find us.we got pissed off and made them leave (ther were several of us)but we could not leave the yard because the cops were everywhereso we ended up having to hide in the yard fof what seemed like hours and it fucking sucked. so eventually the cops left and we got the fuck out.oh yeah fuck tweakers.

i went to safeway at my lunch break at work. i picked up some sushi and as i left there was some crack-head looking lady outside panhandling people for money. she was real gross looking and i avoided her.

the next day i went underneath a big ass bridge to paint and right as i dipped under the bridge i heard voices. scared the shit outta me and low and behold guess who i saw down there? it was the crack-head lady from safeway the previous day, and she was sucking some big ass black dude's dick. the black guy looked like we was gonna kick my ass, but instead said, "hey bro, whats up?". i told him not too much, and walked briskly around to the other side of a wall down there to paint.

Archived