Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
i eat poo

Give GENERALHOLTZ the Boot

i Am the general, i am here to stay, my arrival in this place shall give you a sign

of my power and might, my neck is now flexed, and i know. i got a story for you....

when i ride my bike, i am in the mode, battle mode, i am in gear, i am very serious,

nothing fazes me, i stalk chunks in the night, scarring them with my wierd shaky

transylvannian voice. i got more than one neck.....

------------------

I AM THE GENERAL

i am willy..i am the dreamer of dreams the maker of music....

my oompa loompas got my back...i have no fear

fear me...hear me roar...the lions den is open..and daniel is still alive...are you amazed?

you will be...if you want to view paradice,simply look around and view it..if you want to change the world...there's nothing to it...there is no life i know that compares to pure imagination.......

------------------

Not a speck of light is showing,So the danger must be growing,are the fires of hell a blowing?,is the GRIZZLY REAPER mowing?,YES!!!The danger must be growing,for the rowers keep on rowing and There ARE NOTHING OF THEM SHOWING ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!!!!

___the suspence is terrible,I hope it'll last...willy wonka forever...

I think that Generalholtz must be Restroom bomber. I mean...there was one post my the general and he's already got a thread on kicking him off? seriously....theres about 8 new usernames popping up on channel zero and theres probably about 2 or perhaps 3 people behind all of them. stop all this dumb shit already....