who keeps their bikes indoors??

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i used to keep it inside but i dont have all that much room at my latest place, it was a hell phatty bike when i bought it about 8yrs ago now it just gets me through... i call her the "Iron Horse" coz by comparison to newer bikes shes pretty heavy but built tough..

ohhhhh i think ill go do some maintenece or somthing im sure she feels neglected out on the porch and all..

:o

All my whips stay indoors. I race for a living and can't afford for some punk ass rich kid who thinks it will be funny to make off with 5g's worth of bike. Hell, I don't leave my $125 single speed commuter anywhere but indoors. These days you're just askin' to have your shit taken if it's not inside.

Guest imported_Europe

Outside, off course...

With all the other bikes, it needs company and it shouldnt be locked up...

I guess thats another diffenrence between the states and here, in the states everybody keeps their bikes indoor, out here, nobody gives a fuck... Theres bikes everywhere...

Indoors, without question.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard someone say "dude, somebody stole my bike off my porch".

All 15 of my bikes hang vertically indoors, except the tandem. My basement looks like a bike shop.

and yeah, I've been known to do a little racing. ;)

If a woman can't deal with my bike being inside, she can't be my woman. Anyway, in Austin Tx there's this thing they did... where they get all these donated bikes and paint them bright ass yellow.... They're left all around the downtown area, and you're free to ride them and take them where ever you want. It's pretty neat, and I think it worked out well. Of course there are some people that would probably steal the bikes, but they aren't even really worth stealing.

If you're into BMX at all, look on ebay for frames, I saw a Mutiny Enemy (I don't like that frame) for $50.... and it's a $300 something dollar frame brand new. And they weren't selling it cheap cause it was dented, scratched, or bent in any way. Yep, if you want a good bike, check ebay.

Guest KING OF HELL

leaving your bike outdoors is like asking for a slap in the nuts.

bring it inside. nurture it. comfort it. treat her like your best friend, and she will let you ride the hell out of her.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by boogie hands

my girlfriend is telling me to keep my bike on our covered porch...im saying no, it stays in the dining room where it wont get weathered....

your girlfriend is insensitive. It's time to kill her. Now.

Originally posted by boogie hands

my girlfriend is telling me to keep my bike on our covered porch...im saying no, it stays in the dining room where it wont get weathered....

i know there are tons of you kids on here with nice bikes...let me know whos right....

Inside in the basement.

Archived