casual dating, rules of the game

THUMB WRESTL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

when I know a guy I like(d) is interested the fun is over because the chase is the fun part.

have you had sex with them at this point? i run into that alot to, i like seeing how fast i can get something from the girl, and when i get it, i'm like ewwwwwwww, dirty slut. not seriously, but it does tend to bother me and i'm like, i don't want her anymore. (until the next time im horny ofcourse)

and that's bad, very bad i know, but i can't help it, i need a solid girlfriend. fuck.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Speaking for myself, when I know a guy I like(d) is interested the fun is over because the chase is the fun part.

the chase has to eventually end, right? so how long does a guy need to drag the chase out and what does a guy need to do to be 'the one' after the chase is done?

i always hear guys say this but to hear it come from a girl is scary, i think i need to slow my roll before getting put to the curb.

fuck HER and leave HER like the piece of ASS she is... :mad: :heated:

jk ladies, you know i love them, then leave them :D

Ever hear Tom Lykis (LA, 97.1 3-7pm), this is a funny fuck, he is all about getting you laid for less, here are some of his Lykis 101 rules:

-never spend more than $40 on a date

-eat dinner before going to dinner, then order a salad at dinner, what woman will eat more than you?

-no coffee or lunch dates, only date in the evening and with mind altering substances involved, alcohol preferred

-never go on more than 3 dates if your not hitting it

-always go back to her place, so you are free to leave

-no single moms

-no spending the night = no breakfast = no $, you should have already got what you wanted

-reserve weekends for the hunt for more women, fellas and booty-calls.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

Ever hear Tom Lykis (LA, 97.1 3-7pm), this is a funny fuck, he is all about getting you laid for less, here are some of his Lykis 101 rules:

-never spend more than $40 on a date

-eat dinner before going to dinner, then order a salad at dinner, what woman will eat more than you?

-no coffee or lunch dates, only date in the evening and with mind altering substances involved, alcohol preferred

-never go on more than 3 dates if your not hitting it

-always go back to her place, so you are free to leave

-no single moms

-no spending the night = no breakfast = no $, you should have already got what you wanted

-reserve weekends for the hunt for more women, fellas and booty-calls.

hahahaha, that is some good stuff right there..

THUMB WRESTL: No, sex is actually irrelevant. It's usually obvious when a guy likes me and once he starts calling and coming around and always asking me what I'm doing that weekend I get bored. Then I end up losing ineterst and moving on to my next prey, I mean suitor. Maybe I should have been born a man. I can't speak for all women but I like guys who take their time, but are consistant. Does that make sense?

nomadawhat: I don't know what the appropriate timing would be to drag out the courting. Maybe it depends on what you want from her? If you want s-e-x then it shouldn't take too long. If you're wanting something with meaning than I say be consistant but not overbearing. From past expereiences when I first start talking to a guy I didn't mind him calling me maybe 3 times a week and asking me to do something sometime that week when I was free. It just sounded more casual and not desperate. When a guy calls all the time it's time for me to screen my calls til he eventaully stops calling.

150's~: Your level? Perhaps you're on too high a level for me?

When I'm in a relationship I wonder if I'm missing out, but now that I don't have a bf I want one. What's a girl to do?!

SUKI SUKI NOW MUTHA FUCKA! hahahahah had to say that :D

sounds to me like you don't know what you want, typical of any woman! gonna get it for that one huh! haha, but yea, you girls all play the same stupid games.

see, let a nice guy try to hit on you, he just wants to put in time and effort for you, treat you good and take care of you, and then you go limiting the times you hang out with him and want to recieve calls, but then we he flips the scrip on you, or its a guy normally out of your league, then you get all desperate and are all flipping out cuz he isnt calling enough or wanting to hang out enough.

women are like walking a "tight rope" you either balance their bullshit out, or you'll fall off, aka, you either play their stupid games or lose. either way, you will lose if they choose a certain way opposite of what youre doing fellas..

:beat:

• 4 weeks later...

ehh..

fuck "love."

im currently a non believer.

my advice:

you'll know what feels right... just dont force anything to happen-- and mind your mannors. Let her know you dig her...& let her make the moves, that way-- you'll never really be wrong.

-- that pay for 3 dates thing sounded like a good tactic....? If she doesnt show you some "go", then maybe YOU should go... go ON, that is...

Originally posted by skaterzoot

i you want something serious get to know em and be friends with em and youll be able to see id theres a shot at a future.

if your just looking to screw around do only enough to keep her around then if you dont want here anymore do a little less and she'll leave

flawed logic on both accounts

are you guys all from some fucking planet way out in space where noone interacts with ANYBODY??

the rule is this.

you invite someone, EXPECT TO PAY.. its your fucking idea, so be ready to cough up for it. i know like friends dont do that, etc.. but if its someone new, including a new friend of the same gender, be ready to cover their cost because its COURTEOUS. jesus.

do NORMAL nice things, be yourself, not some don juan who opens every door, every chair is pulled out, but when you DO something like that, it stands out, dont make it normal, make it good... the jacket over the puddle thing.. thats a damn DIAMOND.. do that and she'll DIE.. for real...

watch john cusack movies.. that mother fucker knows EVERYTHING.. well accept for pushing tin, where he's a slimebag, and in con air, where he deals with some asshole prisoners.. but the rest are good, like high-fidelity, serendipity, better off dead, say anything, money for nothing was funny, watch that shit cuz i laughed for hours, umm.. jack bull was kinda off topic, and not that good...

anyway.. just be smooth, not a bellboy.

Originally posted by When

flawed logic on both accounts

your probabably right...it was just a theory at 4am when i was passing out. If i had a surefire thing i wouldnt be single right? But then again anything said for the entire dating scene will be flawed because nothing holds consistant for everyone, and each perrson is seeking different things out of life and relationships, so get to know em and find out what they want and what you want. And treat them in the way they should be treated (like they are special).

Originally posted by Giving Tree

are you guys all from some fucking planet way out in space where noone interacts with ANYBODY??

anyway.. just be smooth, not a bellboy.

Alot of these peeps looked up dating or whatever on google as soon as this topic came up.

Most ladies dont like to be smothered. Well in the long run. If you "smother " the lady too much...trust me they usually freek out. either freek out or expect it all the time.

"the less you think about ladies the more you get" real life quote..uncle robotney.

A REAL lady won't make you pay for her. She will be perfectly capable of paying for herself and she won't be afraid to let you know that. If you do in fact pay, she will more than likely get you back on something else. Although it is common courtesy to pay for the first date if you asked (some girls expect it). Don't play that bullshit -- open doors, pull the chair out crap unless you do that, often. More than likely if anything comes of the relationship, she'll later on bitch about how you don't do those special things anymore. As someone said earlier, just be yourself. Don't wear that mask of illusion because it will be revealed later on down the line.

Easy bitches are easier to please (or else they wouldn't be easy.) I think that getting the bitch drunk will keep you covered. (Just as long as you keep yourself covered.)

All in all, I think dating is a bunch of bullshit. I'm very antidate. Actually, I'm just anti everything that has to do with relationships. Goodluck on your ventures.

I WOULD. Lykis is a fucking male chauvinist pig. Besides, that guy is so kicked, I don't know who the hell would date his sorry ass (oh wait, maybe it's the bitches who just want money.)

RULE 1: Chicks communicate in two modes: the way things are and the way they WISH things were. Whenever in doubt, assume it's the latter choice.

RULE 2: Chicks desire attention the same way that guys desire sex. Give attention sparingly. This is your currency.

RULE 3: Do not become so invested in any one girl that you cannot simply walk away.

RULE 4: Confidence attracts women even more than good looks. This is why you see fat, ugly, or dumpy guys with hot chicks.

RULE 5: Desperation repels chicks. You will attract more women when you don't care if you're attracting women.

RULE 6: After getting a girl's phone number, wait at least two days to call her to avoid appearing desperate.

RULE 7: Use the phone only to set up dates. Not to talk about weather, current events, how her day went, etc. Save that conversation for the date.

RULE 8: If you call a girl and get an answering machine, don't leave a message. Just try again another time. Girls, as a general rule, do not return phone calls.

RULE 9: First dates should be short and creative. NO "dinner and a movie". Things involving some activity are best: pool, bowling, roller blading, mini-golf, dancing, etc. Keep it FUN.

RULE 10: Do not give gifts early in the relationship. Doing so makes it appear as though you are attempting to purchase affection.

RULE 11: Girls will test guys to see how much they can skate by with. Do not be tempted to give in. Speak your opinions, stand by your convictions, and don't put up with excessive amounts of bullsh*t.

RULE 12: A person can only take advantage of you as much as you let them.

RULE 13: There is no such thing as a "soulmate" or "the one". It doesn't exist. There are millions of girls out there, though, and many of them have the traits you are looking for in a girl.

RULE 14: Don't put any girl up on a pedestal. You risk not being able to reach her. Women are people too... or so I'm told.

RULE 15: If a girl disrespects you or your time, particularly early in the relationship, don't hesitate to get rid of her. NEXT!

RULE 16: No relationship is a committed one until both people agree that it is. Until then, anything is fair game for both parties involved.

RULE 17: Never be the one that says, "I love you" first.

RULE 18: The challenge is part of the fun. Don't short-change the girl. Let her pursue you. The harder something is to obtain, the more valuable it is perceived to be.

RULE 19: If a girl cheats on you, she is gone. No exceptions.

RULE 20: Never date a girl who has more problems than you do.

RULE 21: Do not date girls from work. Work is stressful enough.

RULE 22: Dating is a "numbers game". Accept the fact that you're going to get rejected more times than not. Suck it up and get back out there.

RULE 23: Getting advice about women from a woman is like asking Osama bin Laden to tell you the locations of all his terrorist camps.

RULE 24: Where women are concerned, pay more attention to what they do than what they say.

RULE 25: Realize that women are tricky, lying, manipulative, devious, scheming, sneaky, cunning, calculating, shrewd, and Machiavellian creatures. Love them anyway.

RULE 26: Bros before hoes. Any girl that can be stolen from your best friend isn't worth stealing from your best friend.

RULE 27: Stay away from your ex. Chances are that you won't be able to get back with them (the pool has been pissed in). Chances are also good that if you DO succeed in getting back with your ex, you'll wish that you hadn't.

RULE 28: Don't reveal too much about yourself too soon. Remain a mystery.

RULE 29: Girls are not the only thing in life. Have other things in your life that excite you.

RULE 30: If you aren't sure about when to bend or break a rule, go with your instinct. If it's wrong, that's a good lesson for next time... and there's always a next time.

Archived