casual dating, rules of the game

THUMB WRESTL

i don't date to often, but i kind of want to get back into it, when you guys take girls on a date, do you pay for everything? open car doors? how far do you take it when it comes to spending money and treating them like a queen and all that good stuff?

i'd like to know, and also what type of girls they are, like say it's a casual friend, but you kind of like her, or someone you've been talking to for a little bit, and so on, how far do you go on throwing down the money and to what extent for which girls?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also, say it's like a good friend of yours, or a semi good friend, but you like her, or have a crush on her, whatever, if you take her out to eat, and pay and to the movies and pay, how much do you try to get out of her? just a kiss? maybe more? play it by ear?

i hate taking girls out, especially girls i like but don't know if they are feeling me, and then paying for all their shit and entertainment, and then not trying anything on them because i'm real hesitant to make a move when I don't know the girl likes me or not. do ya'll just go for it or how far do you push things?

Guest exhibitone

treat them nice but not too nice

and try not spending to much money

then they are going to expect it to be like that always

okay let me try and break this down for you

Okay...well i dont go around and worship the grounds that girls walk on and if your already good friends with this girl and you have known her for a while..then you probably blew it...hate to break it to you but if she hasnt done anything with you yet.she most likly will never look at you that way and shell say come on guys weve all herd it before "I JUST THOUGHT WE ARE FRIENDS". what makes you think that taking her out and buying her shit will make her want you?.it depends on age groups here too how old are you fucks just give me a age group.so my advice to you on her is forget about it and tell me more info if you want some more..

trust me..:D

Guest willy.wonka

i dont know...i just trip out.

you know those situations where it seems like this girl can be your girl??

we fucked eachother and dont really speak with each other anymore..she told me that she didnt wanna be some girl that "i just fucked".i told her that she wont, but now that she avoids me..i guess she turned out being what she didnt want to be..

this girl was lovey dovey and now....i have no fucking clue.the last sweet thing she told me "after we had sex" is that she has a gift for me.still hasnt givin it to me, but hey.

besides this girl being super cool/unlike these bimbos/she loved elephants!her tits were pierced and perfect and she smelt really good.told me that im a passionate kisser/yada yada yada.

why do girls constantly try to make me into a big asshole.

---------

i'll take a girl out on our first date and spend at least 30-40 bucks.i was thinking of takin this girl to a psychic or a shooting gallery.but if i wanted to go all out,i'll fly to cali with her and take her to disneyland or the san diego zoo.

:sigh:

Guest willy.wonka

the rumor is that im a "sensible asshole"

which is a bonus i guess.

"im justa hopeless romantic witha titantic heart,i may look unsinkable, but can still be ripped apart"

this girl is back in the flirting stage with me i guess, but still remembers what was going on..

ladies..is this girl afraid of hopping into a relationship?or did i do something wrong?i treated her kindly and we watched movies with each other in my livingroom.she liked to sleep over adn i painted her some sweetass trains on the computer.when we had sex, she was hte one grabbin my wonka and stuff like that.we smiled and hugged eachother.

or could it be that..this other girl that likes me went up to her and asked if she was my girlfriend/the same night of which i was supposed to meet her and suddenly she started avoiding me.

im gonna ask her/confront, cause really, this girl left me so confused that it hurt.

well when i started first dating my girlfriend, i treated her really nice cuz i wanted things to go further, showed her a couple of good nights, taking her to dinner etc. i payed for it all and she payed for a few things here and there (like a drink n stuff) and now we been together for 7-8mnths.

DOLR-

im 21, need to go chill in the bars i know, but im not a big drinker unless im around women anyways, and plus im kinda broke, so i dont have extra money to blow on expensive beers/drinks at a bar anyways. plus i need a good girl, not some slut from the bar.

and the girls im referring to, are like college chicks, and i didn't mean my best friend in the world who happens to be a girl, there is no such thing as a friend that is a girl, and happens to be "fine" to me, can't be a friend cuz i'll constantly be trying to fuck her. plus, i never get put in the friend category, they either love me or hate me, or hate me then love me :D if you know what i mean..

but yea, say i was in class, and bullshitted with a girl for a bit, and then got her number, and we decide to go out to eat, and then a movie, now i don't mind paying, cuz i more then likely will be trying to get with or get in this girl eventually, but do i pay for everything from the get go just cuz i asked her out? because unless she is really feeling me, i probaly wouldn't try anything in that situation, and then i'd feel like a sucker for spending my money.. just a pride thing i guess.

what do you think?

another thing you should basically know, i'm trying to do this alot, with alot of different girls, just go out randomly and have some fun, with a female instead of some fake friend with a dick. but girls swear up and down these days if you want to be seen in public with them you gotta pay their way in everything, and i'm saying if im dropping bills on dates, they better be dropping panties or to theirs knees eventually ;)

Willy - I'm really starting to get the impression that you are a cool mofo, with seriously good intentions. As corney as it is , "stay gold". If you dont get the reference, go rent The Outsiders.

THUMB WRESTL- Dude, I see so much potential here, I'm practicly geekin. Its like watching yourself grow up, I'm pumped. I'm soooo gonna hook you (and anybody else reading this thats really interested) up!

I see lots of opinions, but no real advice, no offense to anyone. Opinions are just someones perspective based on that individuals experiences. Your experiences are gonna be different than anyone elses, so what works/doesn't work for one cat may or may not help you.

First off, BE YOURSELF - with the opening doors shit, and how nice your gonna be/not be. If you feel like doing it, do it. If not , dont. Its as simple as that. If you fake shit, and you find a keeper, over time you'll stop doin the little things, and then she'll know you were fake. Even if she thinks this was "cute", she'll always question your sincerity in the back of her mind... whoops.

As far as money, do what you can (never stretch your budget for a date), and expect nothing, but learn to watch the Signs. Girls always blatently advertise whether or not they want to get down, but they very rarely use words. Learning, and learning to recognize the Signs is VITAL. Not only will it help you read the girl, but it tells the girl your not just an Average Frustrated Chump, like most dudes. Bein an AFC aint a bad thing, its sort of like being a toy - you are interested in something, but you haven't taken the nessisary time to learn about it, and aquire the skills and experience to become good at it.

It sounds like you got the right idea, and I'm feelin your situation, 21 and surrounded by college girls, this is perfect. Now you need to play on Player. Becoming a Player doesnt mean you're required to smash every girl that smiles at you, it just means you are goin to learn as much about girls and dating as you can. Any potential Long-Termer that doesn't respect your player past is just stupid. Try to find yourself a "wingman", somebody in the same boat, with same desire to learn as you. Its real tough to find a good one, trust me.

Now, here's EVERYTHING you need to know http://www.fastseduction.com/

Look past the gayness of "trying to be a Player" and really use this shit, since there is some seriously on point info in it. If you study this shit, and pratice it, you will never again ask you self if you could have bagged the hottie that passed you in the paint isle at the walmart. And to you guys that take a girl out on a date and then wonder at the end of the night whether or not you could have scored, pffffffft... I ORDER you to read this.

Good luck, Thumb and Willy, I know you will be coochie ninjas soon enough.

I would say start off small if you don't want to be throwing down the big bucks if you don't even know she likes you. But hopefully they'll be willing to pay for some things too, it's the year 2003 for god sakes!

But what do I know I'm hopeless with the ladies.....:(

Of all the dates I've been on, the ones I remember most are the ones where my date treated me like a lady and a queen. This one guys used to tell me my money was no good while I was out with him and in return I would totally do nice things for him or be sneaky and say I had to use the restroom and go pay for our dinner or whatever. I think whoever does the asking out should pay for the date and after that you can take turns or whatever. My pet peeve is when some jerk will ask me out and when we try to make plans he'll say, "lets chill at home and watch videos" or some other lame thing cause he can't even afford to buy me a drink after asking me out! If you just wanna get laid just go have a drink at some bar and pay for a couple of coctails.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Of all the dates I've been on, the ones I remember most are the ones where my date treated me like a lady and a queen. This one guys used to tell me my money was no good while I was out with him and in return I would totally do nice things for him or be sneaky and say I had to use the restroom and go pay for our dinner or whatever. I think whoever does the asking out should pay for the date and after that you can take turns or whatever. My pet peeve is when some jerk will ask me out and when we try to make plans he'll say, "lets chill at home and watch videos" or some other lame thing cause he can't even afford to buy me a drink after asking me out! If you just wanna get laid just go have a drink at some bar and pay for a couple of coctails.

whoever asks the other person on the date should pay? well if that was true it would always be me! no girl is going to ask me out, i'm not that fine shit! hate when girls say that shit..

SHUTMDOWN!- thanks for the advice man, i'll put in some work + overtime :D

with me and my girl, its wierd. A) we dont actually go out much on a date type thingy...we just chill 2gether, get me? but when its a special ocasion, ie her bday...ill take her out and pay.

Guest 150's~

so yeah.. i just f----d my ex. girl last night.. stayed at her crib, drank a little, did it for like an hour. Now i'm kinda enraged again. I don't know why. it was fun, but now what.. i ain't calling her ass today or tomorrow, i'm gonna wait until she calls me. it's a hastle for me now, b/c i have to keep her away from all my sleazy acquaintances. I was gonna marry this girl, now i'm playing it like she's a booty call i guess. any advice on my next move~>?? :confused:

Originally posted by 150's~

so yeah.. i just f----d my ex. girl last night.. stayed at her crib, drank a little, did it for like an hour. Now i'm kinda enraged again. I don't know why. it was fun, but now what.. i ain't calling her ass today or tomorrow, i'm gonna wait until she calls me. it's a hastle for me now, b/c i have to keep her away from all my sleazy acquaintances. I was gonna marry this girl, now i'm playing it like she's a booty call i guess. any advice on my next move~>?? :confused:

well why don't you want to be together anymore? personally i think it's dope when you break up and can remain friends with your ex girl, because then its like that pussy is always yours. i'd call if you [plan on hitting it again. tell her you had fun and enjoyed her company..

Originally posted by 150's~

thanks.. this girl is nuts tho.. a total fucking nutcase.. but i still love her stoopid ass.. lol

word, i feel you on the crazy bitches, i had one of those recently, almost wished i didnt fuck her because bitch is to crazy, im scared to leave my car outside here incase she some how flips out and tries to fuck up my ride. i'd kill that hoe! :D

if she that crazy like you say she is, i'd let her go easily and try not to fuck with her much.

Guest willy.wonka

sorry to bring this into this dating thread, but i guess it relates

i think most of the girls i see think that im mysterious and thats my edge.like once i sleep with them, they think that the mystery novel is over..i really dont know.trying to come up with theories on why this girl suddenly avoids me.

DEE38 tried to warn me and she was correct.i told that girl that i regret sleeping with her, cause i dont think the outcome would have ended up that way.

im still mackin on other girls, but only for fuckable reasons.i see guys mack on her, but when i watch the actions..it looks like theyre just trying to fuck.it feels like a game between us.im about to call it game over and move on, but i would still like to talk with her and see what the fuck happened..

maybe i'll dress all out pimp and mack on these other chicks tonight.but seriously...i could care less about them, maybe if i got to know them it would be different, but this girl im talking about..i could remember catching her eyes like 3 years ago and she would smile, as would i.we have had a magnetic connection for some time while we seduced each other from a far.

hey wonka, im in the same boat.

recently i've not taken the time, nor put in the effort to meet a decent girl that respects herself enough to not sleep with my sexy ass to quickly.

i want to find a girl who is cool enough to just hang out with and around, without doing sexual stuff, for atleast a little while, so we can have some grounds besides sex, for being with one another. and it hasnt happened yet. mainly because i'm so horny all the time i crave for sexual stimulation or what have you, and if the girl isnt down i move on.

my sister was right though, i'm not going to get a good relationship or girl until i can make some sort of effort to make a foundation for the relationship without sleeping or messing around with them before that's established.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

I say pay for everything, be kind and dont try too look overly stupid when you do it.

But what do i know, i havnt had a date in over 2 years.

my point exactly, keyboards don't get you off, well they probably do for you.

Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

whoever asks the other person on the date should pay? well if that was true it would always be me! no girl is going to ask me out, i'm not that fine shit! hate when girls say that shit..

SHUTMDOWN!- thanks for the advice man, i'll put in some work + overtime :D

Yikes!!! Ok, I'm sure you just haven't met girls who are cool enough or have the cajones to ask you out. If you ask the girl out and it goes well, next time she should offer to pay for half the forty. Sound better?

Speaking for myself, when I know a guy I like(d) is interested the fun is over because the chase is the fun part.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i want to see more of this thread!

meaning what?

jesus christ, i just got a crazy ass email from this chick i just banged, talking about some crazy shit. i swear, some females don't think before they jump on my dick, she shoulda known we couldn't be 'bf/gf' status. dam, girls shock me sometimes with the crazy shit they think.

maybe i just don't realise the power of my pecker. :eek:

Archived