• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Hank Parker

Funny Shit Companies Think Of...

Guest railroadjerk

WOAH THERES A GS FREIGHT ON A BINDINGS BOX

i always look for subliminal messeages....like on the smirnoff ice coasters that you get in the bar...look at the hand thats holding smirnoff ice and turn it sideways if you look really close it looks excactly like a puss..you have to cover some of it up with your hand but the shit is great!!!!!

i can just imagine seeing someone sitting at the bar, squinting, and sliding their thumbs around on a coaster... then i imagine how long it would take before i threw a bottle at them...

Guest socrates
Originally posted by DOLR....LED

i always look for subliminal messeages....like on the smirnoff ice coasters that you get in the bar...look at the hand thats holding smirnoff ice and turn it sideways if you look really close it looks excactly like a puss..you have to cover some of it up with your hand but the shit is great!!!!!

Is this before or after you start drinking.........

Guest Melburnian

Thats like the kappa symbol. cover the heads and voila a girl spreading

Originally posted by podrido

is that fr8 really on the package?

Actually no, when I was scanning it I needed a dark background and that GS flick was sitting right there. Mmmmm...Mystery air.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i can just imagine seeing someone sitting at the bar, squinting, and sliding their thumbs around on a coaster... then i imagine how long it would take before i threw a bottle at them...

:rolleyes:

socrates/

in the middle of drinking

r. heydrich/

ultra i hate that word..i think the word your looking for is rad "thats pretty rad subliminal"

Good to see you liked the flic I sent. I love random stuff like that on packaging to.

Anyone else love the old Fuct clothes. All the tags had Steal this garment on them instead of washing instructions.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this