We fly at dawn.... (photos)

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Jesus christ man....i aint got the slightest clue how you keep the freshness A+ like that...always good to see stuff from you.

On a sidenote the blue flick is so..blue its fuckin amazing

Originally posted by fr8oholic

dude, white sneakers should not be an option when gearing up in the mornings...

dont front. you know theres a hole in your sneaker collection waiting to be filled by a pair of white "canada" model reebok classics. dont deny it.

Originally posted by ese

dont front. you know theres a hole in your sneaker collection waiting to be filled by a pair of white "canada" model reebok classics. dont deny it.

wow, ese i thought you were pretty cool before, but this just nuzzles you into "the man" territory. no homo.

Guest Pilau Hands

i assume it was just low light, and he was walking taking the picture.

that's how normal cameras work anyway, i would assume digis aren't that different.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

i assume it was just low light, and he was walking taking the picture.

that's how normal cameras work anyway, i would assume digis aren't that different.

bingo. wasnt worth stopping to get a crisp photo. you get the idea...

good look, but if have the motovation to go to a color lab do it. that is if you don't print yourself. color correct makes a big differnce, unless there is a reason for the warm tones. in my opinion don't get cought-up in the whole cross-process, not color correct unless you possitivly feel that it enhances the image.

Originally posted by NATE

good look, but if have the motovation to go to a color lab do it. that is if you don't print yourself. color correct makes a big differnce, unless there is a reason for the warm tones. in my opinion don't get cought-up in the whole cross-process, not color correct unless you possitivly feel that it enhances the image.

thanks for the tip, but those are all digital, no developing involved. Infact, one thing I've been slacking on for the longest time, is learning how to develop. I dont know shit, all my stuff is from 1hour labs. I'm planning on fixing that this year....darkroom class here I come.

Archived