Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ski Mask

We fly at dawn.... (photos)

Guest imported_Tesseract

Jesus christ man....i aint got the slightest clue how you keep the freshness A+ like that...always good to see stuff from you.

On a sidenote the blue flick is so..blue its fuckin amazing

Originally posted by fr8oholic

dude, white sneakers should not be an option when gearing up in the mornings...

dont front. you know theres a hole in your sneaker collection waiting to be filled by a pair of white "canada" model reebok classics. dont deny it.

Originally posted by ese

dont front. you know theres a hole in your sneaker collection waiting to be filled by a pair of white "canada" model reebok classics. dont deny it.

hahahah. white kicks would show puke stains a lot more than some dark sauconys...

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by ese

wow, ese i thought you were pretty cool before, but this just nuzzles you into "the man" territory. no homo.

Guest socrates

Fuck the sneakers...what's up with the hat.grey is never good..............

Originally posted by socrates

Fuck the sneakers...what's up with the hat.grey is never good..............

its sort of olive green. digital cameras can be wacky with colors sometimes....

Guest krie

hey that foto in which your walking down the corridor towards the plane, how do u get it to blur like that ?

Guest Pilau Hands

i assume it was just low light, and he was walking taking the picture.

that's how normal cameras work anyway, i would assume digis aren't that different.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

i assume it was just low light, and he was walking taking the picture.

that's how normal cameras work anyway, i would assume digis aren't that different.

bingo. wasnt worth stopping to get a crisp photo. you get the idea...

good look, but if have the motovation to go to a color lab do it. that is if you don't print yourself. color correct makes a big differnce, unless there is a reason for the warm tones. in my opinion don't get cought-up in the whole cross-process, not color correct unless you possitivly feel that it enhances the image.

Originally posted by NATE

good look, but if have the motovation to go to a color lab do it. that is if you don't print yourself. color correct makes a big differnce, unless there is a reason for the warm tones. in my opinion don't get cought-up in the whole cross-process, not color correct unless you possitivly feel that it enhances the image.

thanks for the tip, but those are all digital, no developing involved. Infact, one thing I've been slacking on for the longest time, is learning how to develop. I dont know shit, all my stuff is from 1hour labs. I'm planning on fixing that this year....darkroom class here I come.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this