alicia keys....

cocaine & hookers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

im feelin her...

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Guest Pilau Hands

she's been singing, playing piano and performing since she was very little

i personally don't like r&b so i'm not a big fan...i actually dont like her album at all

but i'll support her through it

gasface

yeah but me too big whoop. nobody will ride my nuts if i were on mtv. well i play guitar but since way back wen.

anyways. im a pessimist wen it comes to rap and randb. the two leading bullshit genres.

oh, for you de la fans:

"r & b??? NOOO, RAPPING BULL SHHHHHHHIT"

Originally posted by Cabeza_N5 AT:

Man, she's just another brick in the wall. a pretty girl who can play piano and sing. BIG DEAL. i bet she has shit talent.

fo sho.

i'd fuck her tho

what other girl out can play piano?what other out can sing? she has a lot of talent and looks good doing her thing. if shes another brick in the wall, shes the one paint florescent yellow with flashing reflectors on it. all the bricks around it have arrows pointing to her.

what ever...ill admit, her first single is a club banger but its still generic as fuck....JD/brookly zoo...blahhhhhhhhh...sure, she can play the paino but so can a lot of other people...ill stick with some jill scott, now thats butter....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Archived