6-pack Botellas-The Mac & Siloette

siloette

yo silo!!! you and mac, killing it as usual!!!! you two are like the pink&smith of this generation. cute and good at graff.

but to bust yer "balls", i gotta laugh at the "cold" and "winter" references!!!! what happened, did you guys hafta put pants on instead of shorts?!?! pssh!:P

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

Hey...this is pretty far down on the thread so i hope you're still checking it. I've sent some emails but I don't know if it's the right address...if you could drop me a line, i'd love to hear from you two.

really beautiful work from the both of you. it's always a treat to see a new siloe and mac thread up.

i saw you guys last year roundsabout this time :)

talk to ya soon

Namer-Thanks alot..I appreciate that..Although if you look back I have said some pretty opinionated things..I try not to say anything unless its positive though.

Disco..Thanks dude..We will meet up..swear to god..Thanks for the positive feed back..You always phrase things right..haha..Although id edit the location names..Since It wasnt exactly permission..:)

Cheerleader..dammmn! Pullin the cards..Thanks..Actually we went up north to visit my family and instantly remembered how to dress accordingly to finger numbing temperatures..As well as paint to 25 degree wind chill..Call me Ed Bundy because Im saying "No Ma'am!"

Anyways we really should trade soon..

colon- It depends..He actually keeps up considering hes dealing with twice the thought process I am alot of the times with letters..I think characters are a bit less tedious..but when doing realistics it can take him either 3 hours or if its commission a couple of days..

Although Ive seen him paint a masterpeice train wise in under an hour..

Thanks everyone else for the nice words...:P

Guest imported_Europe

Hey Mac and Siloe.

Top notch stuff as always.

We should talk, get at me or Ill try and get at you...santa comes around in january too sometimes.

Originally posted by siloette

I have a Burly cold

HA! You and me both kid. 3rd one this winter so far. I fucking hate it here.

Anyways I like this canvas I'm slightly reminiscent of a sunburn and blunt last summer.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid46/pf17910b52af7ac50cd76b572f406b9b6/fcd0035c.jpg'>

I also like the floor by both silo and mac.

You're new letters look really nice chica. I went to the Sm.Shop and caught flicks. I flicked that magot piece,however I need to get the film developed and it's packed up somewhere. Oh yeah and Mike wants to know why you guys or slie didnt call him to paint.

Guest Pilau Hands
Now all we need is some shittalking....

the mac is overrated. i highly prefer windows ;)

by the way....SUP DAWG

feel better soon

• 4 weeks later...

haha..oh whatever..theres love..No weird flick posting issues..haha

its just not the everyone and thier mom thread. I just posted it because fyce is family..

actually you should start a thread of your crew..Id like to see what you guys got going on.:)

Archived