Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shunner

ive been thinking alot lately about where am i gonna be in 2007? Either a house in Grosse Pointe or a house in heaven

i nearly got shot new years day when i got woke up with a 9mm pointed at my head by 3 guys looking for the money from my roomates newyears party

ive had guns pointed at my brain 3 times in less than 2 years

I figure if i can make it out of college and into a good job in a different city i might just see 2007

for fucks sake when i was 8 my next door neighbors gun went off and put a hole in my wall like 3 inches north of where i rested my head at night

if anybody has a spare bulletproof vest and a tephlon helmet feel free to email that shit at me

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude, it's spelled teflon, and you can't email physical objects such as a helmet or a vest anyway.... furthermore, that shit's expensive.

Guest sneak

you could try moving....

in 2007 i will be 20odd, so ill be bumming around uni

sounds to me like you're destined to get shot. why not just blast yourself in the foot and get it over with. it's like pulling off a bandaid all slow... just take the leap and get passed it.

A lilttle bit ago, i was reading a book while laying in bed. My little brother called me into the living room for the 300th time to help him with a videogame and then we heard a bang! turns out that a bullet came through my window and landed right were my head would have been if not for my nagging brother....phew!

Originally posted by fr8oholic

sounds to me like you're destined to get shot. why not just blast yourself in the foot and get it over with. it's like pulling off a bandaid all slow... just take the leap and get passed it.

hahahaha :lol:

and does 2007 have some sort of signifigance? or is it just a random year?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by fr8oholic

Fr8o, killed it, HAHAHAHAHA...Bullet magnet like whoa

Originally posted by Shunner

if anybody has a spare bulletproof vest and a tephlon helmet feel free to email that shit at me

:lol:

SORRY ABOUT THE CLOSE ENCOUNTERS, BUT THAT JUST SOUNDED FUNNY.

Guest 7126
Originally posted by Shunner

ive been thinking alot lately about where am i gonna be in 2007? Either a house in Grosse Pointe or a house in heaven

i nearly got shot new years day when i got woke up with a 9mm pointed at my head by 3 guys looking for the money from my roomates newyears party

ive had guns pointed at my brain 3 times in less than 2 years

I figure if i can make it out of college and into a good job in a different city i might just see 2007

for fucks sake when i was 8 my next door neighbors gun went off and put a hole in my wall like 3 inches north of where i rested my head at night

sucks to be you!

:crazy:

I'll be the winner of the Tour de France and use it as a marketing tool for my hype ass coffee house and design firm.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i dont know how old i will be in 2007 becuase i cant complete process thoughts and im very intelectually stupid and i suck ass at math...but hopefully by that year i would have gotten laid....hookers count