THANKS EVERYONE ON 12oz.....

Guest 455

........this last year has been hectic......trying to make a decent portforlio for school and still get the chance to hit up some shit every once in awhile.....I've spent quite a bit of time on this board over the last year and have to say that there are some people here with some serious talent from what I've seen from members here.....now,I know there have been times when I was an asshole to a few people that post here but it's not like that..really.It's just me being sarcastic...My 28th birthday is right around the corner and I have finally decided to take the next step with living life and realize I need to start making a living.....as much as I like trains and shit...I never really had any desire to paint them.....only a few...and that was once in a blue moon....but props goes to all out there who enjoy rocking the steel...likewise......anyways,I just want to say "what's up" to everybody who risked life or limb to go out and go for yours'.........this is just some drunkin' rambling....so nevermind,I guess.......have a good day.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^^^what do you expect from a drunkun fool that just got home from the bar?.....some shit that actually makes sense?....haha.no way.

Archived