Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitstick

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by Sleazy-E

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hahahahahahahahahhaah

Damn how shitty were you kque. You fuckin drunk bastard. And to Test Pattern for sho. I'll be callin yo ass soon.

 

the one million named man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest enozehtretne

whos talking about hitting freights over spring break?/ im down.i know theres one person on this page who needs to hit some shit with me... someone who told my neighbor i dont paint for a shit.... lets battle when im back E.... foreal its no beef but if i cant paint for shit then you better bust my ass hard... you down?

 

and these pictures are all real throwed. bumps to yano and hero and seyno and everybody else. whos down to paint?

 

2oNeR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by blahblahblah

 

what goes through people's heads when they write stuff like "Space: mysterious and undiscovered like the art of graffiti"

 

that is embarassing to even read. i feel so bad for the person who painted that for being such a tragic fucking cornball

 

:lol: I agree.... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the person who painted was my good friend MENACE... what is wrong with anologies... kids get to caught up in the ego emo hardcore shit of graff that they forget.,... that graffiti is about self expression and not having the smelliest or biggest smelly ear in the world....

 

bumb for menace.... WELL FUCK I GUESS IM A CORNBALL 2... I DONT CONFORM.......

 

do YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT ELSE RAN THROUGH MY HEAD? thehun.com and how much I digg graff but have a strong aversion for most of those who part take in it!!

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/1212.jpg'>

 

talking shit and complaining blows... try talking 2 walls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

:lol: I agree.... :lol:

 

i appose.... what you have written?

 

 

a once exoteric but now decapitated subculture... that suffocates in a room filled with lungs.. ego's and pride fight for attention from a drowning lifeguard... lets hope neither drowns....

 

fuck me! .... ohhhhhhhh fuck me 2 for expressing myself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SeYnO9

the person who painted was my good friend MENACE... what is wrong with anologies... kids get to caught up in the ego emo hardcore shit of graff that they forget.,... that graffiti is about self expression and not having the smelliest or biggest smelly ear in the world....

 

bumb for menace.... WELL FUCK I GUESS IM A CORNBALL 2... I DONT CONFORM.......

 

do YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT ELSE RAN THROUGH MY HEAD? thehun.com and how much I digg graff but have a strong aversion for most of those who part take in it!!

 

 

talking shit and complaining blows... try talking 2 walls

 

surebuddy:rolleyes:

 

writing absurdly corny messages next to some legal wall graffiti is "not conforming" ....ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it seems as though writing "corny messages" is something that should not be done due to the fashion in which you responded to his analogy/similie.

 

and then other's agreed....

 

but hey both you and Eye are entitled to our own opinion... and with that said your statements are valid....

 

no conflict intended peace!

 

i personally would rather see writer's express thoughts next to their shit...

 

but thats just me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by blahblahblah

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.geocities.com/artcrew2k/11artcrew11.jpg'>

 

what goes through people's heads when they write stuff like "Space: mysterious and undiscovered like the art of graffiti"

 

that is embarassing to even read. i feel so bad for the person who painted that for being such a tragic fucking cornball

 

is it me, or did he forget the N in that hand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by test pattern

is it me, or did he forget the N in that hand?

 

way to add insult to injury man :D

 

:lol: hahahahahahahahha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i used to write rap lyrics necst to my pieces "uuugh how you do dat "

and sometimes i would even call people out ...and make fun of their moms ?

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey guys im starting up a cyber crew whos down im gonna be all up in the message boards and shit hitting it up you know cyber style with some craaazy photoshop effects and shit hells yeah ya niggas dont feel that watch imgonna be all message board and all www. .......................................................................................................hey seyno hit up my email dawg whats up you too cool to paint wit a nigga or what i wanna paint with you dawg arent you from galveston send me your email

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by enozehtretne

whos talking about hitting freights over spring break?/ im down.i know theres one person on this page who needs to hit some shit with me... someone who told my neighbor i dont paint for a shit.... lets battle when im back E.... foreal its no beef but if i cant paint for shit then you better bust my ass hard... you down?

 

and these pictures are all real throwed. bumps to yano and hero and seyno and everybody else. whos down to paint?

 

2oNeR

 

If your talkin to me tell me what do you write. You say you want to paint frieghts then you say you want battle. hahahaha! Are you tryin to prove yourself to me.You must be jokin'!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

watch ur backS it's getting hot in here.

FREE EXOTEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest enozehtretne
If your talkin to me tell me what do you write. You say you want to paint frieghts then you say you want battle. hahahaha! Are you tryin to prove yourself to me.You must be jokin'!!!!!

 

 

i dont no if i was talking to you or not. i ment to be talking to someone else. it says my name right there when you quoted me in big letters. you should have read it. and i was talking about battling on trains...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...