Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitstick

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo aims, don't hate on the AIDS because you don't get up... 3 letters out of one wack name are the same, dawg... grow the fuck up. and i heard from a FEW people you're out to sabotage my fucking wall... one phrase for yah... it'll NEVER HAPPEN. And plus, you should admire aids, he makes whatever it is your wack ass does look REAAAAAL GOOD on the trains, rooftops, and on the walls... yeah, i'm talking shit again... i guess thats just what i do...

NFM-style... Bleed Till it's Over...

Damn ..that busy/jade/bezerk rooftop was the first flick i got from my pal david... damn i feel old.

PS.. I'D LIKE MY FUCKING BOOK BACK MOTHERFUCKER!

KESPA AND WHOEVER ELSE WAS COMING WITH KESPA TO AUSTIN... GET AT ME ON AIM IF YOU GOT IT...

aim = ibteaser

where to start?????

yall houston fools talk alot of shit amongst each other!!!!! this page is nothing but beef. that boy scabeater wins it though!!!!

intestin wins it too, for being a dumb fuck disgrace to graf. you seem like your a "trendy" writer. honestly, who makes the shirt your wearing right now????? stop preaching about hip hop man, do you talk during sex. oh wait. do you have sex????? i dont like your persepctive on shit. dont talk or type about a lifestyle man on the internet anonomissly dude, get out and live.

i aint even tryin to here all that small talk...

-yes werk i hate on smoc b/c he gets up more than me... please pimpin get over the illusion of me riding smockys nuts

-everytime i see his shit i fall to my knees an ask myself why can't i be more like smoc, his style is so original an yet i want to rock it like he did totems simple style on the last production...:eek:

-you said you heard from a FEW folks that i was going to sabotage "THAT" wall...

first off if you knew me you would know i dont have time for lil games like that

two-ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN if I wanted it to HAPPEN

you could see a A I M S a R T L a GY or even a RSA for ol' time sake on that whole damn wall tomorrow an what you gonna try an whoop my ass for going over you on a legal GET REAL LIL BOY!!!

i guess you would get mad b/c that seems to be the only spot you get up on...

werk tell me why i should admire smoc for makin my stuff look good?

RTL's y GY's YOUNGEST

YO DEEPSOUTH

HERES WHAT YOU SHOULD DO. WANT ME TO GET RICH AS FUCK, AND HAVE BUSH CHOKE TO DEATH ON A REAL PRETZEL, NOT SOME PUSSY ONE LIKE LAST TIME. ALSO YOU SHOULD WISH FOR SOME SNOW THIS WINTER IN THE DEEP SOUTH. WHY NOT WISH FOR GRAF TO GET LEGALIZED, SINCE ANYTHIG CAN HAPPEN. WHY DONT YOU MAKE US ALL RICH. PLEASE MAKE INTESTIN STOP PREACHING ABOUT STUPID SHIT. I GOT A SHITLOAD MORE BUT WELL GET TO THAT WHEN YOUR DONE. I DONT NO WHAT EITHER OR YALLS SHIT LOOKS LIKE (NOT LIVING IN HTOWN RIGHT NOW) BUT YALL SHOULD BATTLE IT OUT OR SOMETHING LIKE REAL PIMPS. PUT IT UP I LIKE TO SEE A REAL GRAF BATTLE, NOT SOME PUNKS TALKING DOWN OVER THE INTERNET. YA SMELL ME:idea: SHIT BUT WHEN I LIVED IN HOUSTON IT WAS JUST DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA BUT NO FOLLOW THROUGH. YALL WONT BATTLE. CAUSE YALL AINT GOT THE NUTS TO PROBALY. BUT SHIT ID LOV FOR YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG

:eek:

Re: yall some gay niggers

Originally posted by eiziv

what the fuck are you talking about kids....hey color, whats up .....email me spick

hahaha fuck yeah whaaat up i dont have your email ...hitme up ...coloroner@hotmail.com