• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitstick

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

p.s.

p.s.

extra commentaries.. expected from all parties since this is houston after all

i would be happier being part of the waco texas scene if there is one at all sleeping on the ruins of david koresh

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that bounce n everybody know that bounce n turn ......

yo what up htown why you hoes gotta hate so much ....godamm ass bitch made niggas who the fuck went over my shit on mckinney .....<you gets no love >!!!!never will be and never has been ass nigga hahahah ayour even your handstyle is fuckin wack .........

i like chinese food.....you bet your dimes kids....thats why im living this shit for the god damn chinese food busta chumps....:D

bwaaa weeeee!!! yes yes that was a grrrrrreat thread of bombizing, my hizomies. word bitch... umm i love every one and im looking for attention, i think i got up the other day on accident, hopefully someone will see it it kinda hidden, i think i have to wait until winter when the trees wilt away and you can see it, I was so scared... My Mom dropped me off at the spot at around nine. Man it feels great to be an honorary houston bomber. gosh!

haha, i love this thread, im not even in houston either, but louisiana is ok, and im close enough, i caught some perk yesterday in the yard over here, i think it was dated 2000 but it looked older, so yea, BUMP to houston and well, thats my dads nickname too haha peace..

Kquas i wanna battle you to show everyone your a Fisherprice...i'm going to skool you in the worst way i'll bust you on your own name Bitch you going to look like this when its all over:confused: like"what the fuck just happened" holla back if got tha nutz ,dont be skurrred

HEY SEYNO9

hey man dont be so pissed at the sceen here im not talkin down to you but, after all you did fuck up so when fools got pissed they had the right to, what you did was a comon "new kid" mistake but you should learn from that and keep bombing dont get all pissed off and quit thats worse, hey man keep your head up and paint for yourself. oh well man im just givin you my opinion. you should know who i am.

DTSSGY

whoever i was talking to about the meeting the other night should call me on the telephone....thank you