Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitstick

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

yo anybody wanna buy some spray called cancontrol it helps out with your line work and your oras ......i also got another one called flare guard obviousley it helps with your flaring skills ....im down to sell them for about 10.00 bucks a piece or 2 for 20.00 ....but you have to go to a witch doctor and tellem your version of the llorona story :D:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :lol:

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo anybody wanna buy some spray called cancontrol it helps out with your line work and your oras ......i also got another one called flare guard obviousley it helps with your flaring skills ....im down to sell them for about 10.00 bucks a piece or 2 for 20.00 ....but you have to go to a witch doctor and tellem your version of the llorona story

i think ins wants some...?:o :lol: :lol:

ill give you it for eight ..in one condition the can has to be sprayed backwards ??????and upside down in a 45 degree angle capeesh

like a pimp

by the time i hit tha door i saw hoes on the floor..niggas dressed in suits trickn all they dough..me im a pimp i aint paying fo no sex..man id rather by a car or a new rolex..cus i got street fame so hoes flock like birds..i got one hoe on her knees..i got one hoe on the curb..when i hit the club..ima be with david banner a thug ass nigga with bad table manners..we akt bad my nigga what is yall sayin..like when we walk in side clubs niggas hold they girls hand ..cus they know we paint choo choos all night..how could yo girl leave with me and been with you all night..but its all right cus you know we dont kiss..like too short said bitches aint shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :king: :king:

tryn...where the babababarrrrrrrzzzzz at!!!

like what fat pat heart of a hustler...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah you got them thangs huh, i dont know what they are but imma pop em anyways, yeah ill fuck fuck witchu man, imma fuck witchu.hahaha ahhhhhhh

fuck graff

i dont know about that shit but i just came up on the karate kid dvd for 5.00 dollas ...hollllllllaaaaaa.....maaaiiin jajajajajajajajajajajajajaaa