HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man did anyone see BET uncut tonight, it was off the chizzile, I damn near broke my scrote. anyway i was paint at this legal wall right, and some bike cops in cute spandex shorts rolled out on me, knowhaimsayin, and he was like drop the can and I was all like, MAAAANE!!! Knowhaimsayin, then he like punched me in the face, when I popped trunk on the monkey shiner, knowhimsayin. Anyway he made me leave my paint there and told me to leave. I came back a few days later and the fecker wrote Foghat on my shat. Now parents just don't understand.

Originally posted by killtheradio

yano ur handstyles are awsome u have your 4 yr old son come do them for u fuckin pussy....o ya theres such a thing as rtllife so let me get it straight real tagger life life o thats cool come back to cali and get whats comin to ya chump..

:rolleyes:

yo anybody wanna buy some spray called cancontrol it helps out with your line work and your oras ......i also got another one called flare guard obviousley it helps with your flaring skills ....im down to sell them for about 10.00 bucks a piece or 2 for 20.00 ....but you have to go to a witch doctor and tellem your version of the llorona story :D:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :lol:

yo anybody wanna buy some spray called cancontrol it helps out with your line work and your oras ......i also got another one called flare guard obviousley it helps with your flaring skills ....im down to sell them for about 10.00 bucks a piece or 2 for 20.00 ....but you have to go to a witch doctor and tellem your version of the llorona story

i think ins wants some...?:o :lol: :lol:

Archived