Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitstick

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

Re: RTL'S cant be stopped>>BIG UPS CISCO the KING

Originally posted by MR.YANOROCKS

what i leave HOUSTON and all the bombing stops or what????????

--

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo man i heard about htat shit why is the news saying they popped rtl members when that fool left to la about a month ago ?????? well whatever i think cops arent up to date hahahahah oh well

the flicks are a bit weird(the angles)... but my cam is gone and the houstongraffiti dude hooks it up...

I'll come pick u up I like little boys names J____ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo uni hit me up:lick:

Originally posted by KQuas

I'll come pick u up I like little boys names J____ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo uni hit me up:lick:

:love2:

tHIS GOES TO THE ANOYINGLY IGNORANT

YO. HEY THIS IS FOR ALL OF AI, HOE AZZ BUSTAZ. YO YOU KNO WHO THE HELL THIS IS CUASE YOUR FRAUD AS KREW KROSED MY OLD SHIT OUT. SO YOU KNO WHAT FUK IT I AM THE ONE WRITTING FUK AI. IF YOU STILL HAVENT FIGURED IT OUT, THIS THAT ISANE MONKEY ASS HARDKOAR AS NIGGA WHO WAS JUST CHILLLIN TILL YOU PUNK ASS COCK SUCKERS STARTED THIS. BUT, ANY WAYS I AM JUST TAKING CARE OF SOME LAST MINUTE BUSINESS AND IMA HOLLA AT YA FOR A MINUTE. OH TOBI THAT WAS CUTE WHAT YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND WANK DID ON MY BLOCK. NIGGA FUK BOTH OF YOU NIGGA YOU WERENT ANYTHING BUT A TOY WHEN I MET YOU AND JUST CUASE YOU GOT ANALED IN JAIL DONT MEAN SHIT, FAGGOT. BUT FUK IT I GOT SOMETHIN FOR ALL OF AI LETS SEE HOW YOU LIKE WAHTS NEXT. THIS SHIT JUST GOT STARTED SO DONT GO ANYWHERE. FAT PHONT DONT TALK SHIT PLAYTIME IS OVER. I THOUGHT YOU KNEW DONT FUK WIT ME AND I STAY AWAY. WELL ITS TIME WE SETTLE WHAT STARTED BACK IN THE AOA DAYS. BITCH

IM OUT NIGGA

WATCH OUT FOR

THIS FUCKING AZZHOLE

COMIN TO A HOOD NEAR YOU

Originally posted by Unifiordie

big ups to kasa 187 and the gt cru

hey guy to post pics do this :

1.upload photos to a hosting service www.fatcap.co.uk or www.fontango.com(there is a big list at the top of the benches).

2.post a new reply, click image and type in the address of the pics i.e. http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files.bigasshoe.jpg then enter and repeat to ur happiness.

sometimes they dont show up just check the address u typed in.

:crazy: :crazy: peace out uni.

anybody see Ins capping wow's N45 shit :lol:

u guys like drama:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by Unifiordie

big ups to kasa 187 and the gt cru

Casa with a C.. that dude is/was crazy. i havent seen him around in many years.

lets get shit str8...

http://www.heliocentricpr.com/cee-lo.gif'>

ight check this, this is a thread so therefore we are suppose to post recent flicks or ol'flicks, street work, fr8s, bombs, pieces, hands... etc.

for all the shit talkers out there go back to spraythis an do that shit...cats on this site aint got time for that bull...yah fill me

dont make me laph

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you phuking dork! dont you know that ive been writing like 3 years more than your bitting ass! and what? you think your the only one working on shit? your wack ass crew's aint gonna handle what comes to you bitches. but im going to go ahead and let the wall speak for its self. and why would i want to stop phuking with you? its not like your any good for me to fear you, or anyone esle in abos. and hears a thought. when you paint it up, do it all by youself this time you toy! oh yea, hey wow after this im gonna show everyone what your shit looks like next to mine:king: . if you cant find a wall, i will! im willing to drop my hands down and paint it up one on one so i can put you in your place! so be ready and dont get stuck:crazy: !

say sayno, we're gonna be at the wall today, info drove by and wanted a spot on the wall. so show up there or somthing, peace.

*PHONTone* putting wow in his place:dazed: you bitch:lol:

KKQQUUAA!!!!!

Yo wazzup my nigga Kqua. Hey , you got a scanner. I got all the bomb ass flickz. Cuz I'm bout ready to do the DedKop Super Post. All H-town Shit. Word up to your MOM.

Re: SSG tha Video.

Originally posted by Sleazy-E

ALL H_TOWN, FREights, Bombing, TAGs, WAlls, And JewS DTS. BOOTLEG $10. If aint got it your a toy... Email Me... knsenses@yahoo.com

yo me and nuts are probably going out tonight dkops...

i'll buy that shit, too.. sounds good!