Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitstick

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by anonimojo

http://www.graffiti.org/cypher/allover3/cope5.JPG'>

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/colblueballs.jpeg'>

i hope this clears shit up for all you haters ^^^^^^^^ please note the resemblense of the two cope color???aaah i dont know i mean i try hard to bite him but i guess im not good enough huh ....vandalizmode ..your acknowledgement is finished ...game over biaaaatch ...bite this

I have a couple of your old pieces that really look like Cope. But who cares? I know I don't.

I likes the new stuff.

Re: bitter, hater, pencil sketcher

Originally posted by *PHONTastik*

say wow, i never touched your shit on the wall no matter how bad i wanted to beat your ass. but you and gzus want to write over my shit with pencil! see, now your just askin for it. im going to keep it strictly graff, but if i catch you at any wall. *light's out*.

on another note. not that im concerned, but the cops are harrasing you know who. and they said two people got caught at "alter of sacrafice". hope it wasnt NV, whos gonna help you now? anyway, post up if you know who. *catch you later*

*PHONTwun*of the AI kru

Nv was killed by a train months ago.

does it realy matter

so........do you want me to kry or what? like it matters.

say sayno, i talked to boke last week and he let me know what the deal was on the wall. so its going down on sat. are you gonna show up agian? let me know somthing.

*PHONTwun* of the ai krew

Re: Re: bitter, hater, pencil sketcher

Originally posted by WITS

Nv was killed by a train months ago.

i seriously hope this is not true. i really, really hope this isn't true.

thank goodness... nv was one of the most interesting writers i've ever spoken with.

hey, if you read this dedkoppers.. hit me on the email too... weren't we supposed to go find ourselves a yard of our own?

well i dont know whats up but if the wall is painted it will be the same people that were there when you drove by.... with the exception of jewish maguts and eye... im not sure if i will paint though... but the heads with who i painted with should be there if yall have a time set up...

http://beaconsfieldgc.homestead.com/files/camgirl1.gif'>

http://beaconsfieldgc.homestead.com/files/camgirl1.gif'>

shes got a nice rack for her size and an ass as well...i wish they had these girls on ebay... id pay 3 dollars and tax...

back at yall,,,,,,,,,well for the ones who didnt know heres the deal..color went over my shit at ya the wall you guys posted .....the reason why is because i didnt save him a spot.....im lettin people in this so you guys wont think he is dissing me ,he called and we talk shit over like man should........for the record he still ows me a piece.....we have history and he knows i respect that ,,,thats just graff....so you guys should give me ur opinion ,,still not over,,,,,keep it real,hit more steel,,,,:mexican: :mexican:

Rainy Day-Josh Martinez...jam that bitch

http://memory.loc.gov/pnp/fsa/8b14000/8b14100/8b14195r.jpg'> well, pimp since you said he ows you a piece, spot, whatevah yah wanna call it. call him up an see if you can hit the badge wall that was reserved for him in the back of leopord lounge with pugz an hew...eh weah hit me up on my e-mail so i can talk to you about doin somethin this summer,can we say tour:jpotato:

hey have you seen that kow bite at the wall of fame..who is that loser anyways..?????hmmmm...who could it be?:lol: :crazy:

Guest SIVIK

Post some fliks of that "wall of fame" much appreciated.

I wanna paint in the U-S but its just not appealing at the moment with the world sitch.

Hey Deep South Whats tha deal. Yah I down to rock some shit. I'll email you cause I don't got your #. And to test pattern. Sorry fool but I've been busy lately. I'll give you a call.