Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitstick

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

excuse the pestering... im AN EX COMMUNIST... i spied in your directory like a good russian and found the individuals..

peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: More Flixs

Originally posted by KQuas

stop stealing my flix, give credit or go and take ur own. that's boo boo:lick:

I didnt STEAL your flixs i took my OWN flixs, so dont be sayin i took your shit. All the ones ive gotten ive taken on my own so dont bull shit me.

ay rotinhell

hey how bout you post the pix me and you did when we hit that wall remember lol...............ha ha ha ha ha

YOU HAVE TO BUY A TOURIST MAP TO GET TO THOSE SPOTS...

I45 SOUTH .....BUT ITS STILL TRICKY GETTING TO THAT LOCATION... I WILL SELL YOU A MAP FOR REAL CHEAP PRICE MA FRIEND... VERY CHEAP

:D :D

Re: Re: Re: More Flixs

Originally posted by rotinhell

I didnt STEAL your flixs i took my OWN flixs, so dont be sayin i took your shit. All the ones ive gotten ive taken on my own so dont bull shit me.

so u went to austin during a flood and took pics or the same pieces that I did too. thats pretty neat how that happens(the water pieces I found on ur site)dont get pissie guy just dont take my photos.

hey if anybodies got some footage of some down and dirty shit hit me up im makin a video ...break me off f i got a promo goin already so if you wanna check it hit me up ill burn you a copy

yo color ima come get my next tat at scorpions...my home talked me into going to some ghetto shop.....o well fuck it .....saving up the $$$.....let me know whats up with painting to....

damm dude you couldnt wait huh fuck it what you get ...some praying hands or a virgin mary hahaha just kidin m,an just hit me up when your ready let me know ahed of time so that i can draw it up

http://www.graffiti.org/cypher/allover3/cope5.JPG'>

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/colblueballs.jpeg'>

i hope this clears shit up for all you haters ^^^^^^^^ please note the resemblense of the two cope color???aaah i dont know i mean i try hard to bite him but i guess im not good enough huh ....vandalizmode ..your acknowledgement is finished ...game over biaaaatch ...bite this