shitstick

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

Re: hahahahahaha

Originally posted by GOBIGGER

hahaha. thats fucking hilarious!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

we'll post some up!!!

BUNNY GOT CAPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll give one warning dont fuck with my friends shit or get destroyed!:mexican:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Sleazy-E

Jews Is One of H-towns oldest writers and has been writing with DTS since the beginning. He just went by a different name. Oh yeah and for desk. hahaha what a crybaby little tattletale. Trying to call the shots like he owns the place. WHAT A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm well aware

they fool desk said that when he was up there doin that shit at the WOF, there were some bigboys up there(some dts cats) and they gave him a lil shit bout it but thats it, he mentioned ekos in particular. haha why was he tryin to say he should have the sayso in who paints up there? i liked that shit he put down with weah over there, but i havent seen anything else of his here in a minute.

THEY CALL ME A GHETTO THUG, CAUSE I WEAR BLACK LOCS, TILT MY HAT BACK AND CHOKE ON WEED SMOKE...

wussup all you houston writers. i know you all hate me but still i got no beef. i know you all call me a toy but i still got no beef. i change my name more often then most of you masturbate but i didnt get in this game to make enemies nigga i just love the art and i love doin it. whether you like me or hate me nigga you know my name.......it used to be reload,evoke, and so on and on. phont kid you need to quit talkin shit and try to stay outta jail, hows remmee your baby momma. tell her i said hi, and dont be talking shit about my boy root.

those kids in defwerk know what they doin

them people in dts know what they doin

it's all about the art and the lifestyle bitch.....alief sucks asss

yo deepsouth my bad dawg i aint been up in this piece in a while my ....hmmmm lets see grose"grotesk""asko"Grs"color"???i dont know i give up ?.......

bitch said i raped her why?cause i fucked her like a caveman ..draggin her ass with a bat in my right hand!!!

man fuck desk yo desk dawg im sorry i didn tever tell you you couldnt pain tthe W.O.F but now that i hear this shit bitch im gonna put a restraining order on your ass!1hahahahah tell mickey i said what up and peace man dont quit dawg it aint worth it<smurk?>no one calls the shots at wall of fame but gonzilla the hoe drilla

yo garms what you talkin bout gettin ????not graff dawg why dont you call me up ?????????scoprionstudiostattoo.com let me know whats up ????

im tryin to keep my aces and my deuces all together.................one eigggght .one eighty sevan ..this is the murda the murda he wrote...............................................

"" its sad that you can manage without doin somekind of damage ""

lookin out for numba one a victim of the ghetto so im packin a fuckin gun.. smokin them swisha sweets and wearin them black locs .

bitter, hater, pencil sketcher

say wow, i never touched your shit on the wall no matter how bad i wanted to beat your ass. but you and gzus want to write over my shit with pencil! see, now your just askin for it. im going to keep it strictly graff, but if i catch you at any wall. *light's out*.

on another note. not that im concerned, but the cops are harrasing you know who. and they said two people got caught at "alter of sacrafice". hope it wasnt NV, whos gonna help you now? anyway, post up if you know who. *catch you later*

*PHONTwun*of the AI kru

say jawz, remember back in november around thanksgiving when i knew you as ????? let me clear things up. this took place in the city jail.

well, i didnt see you at the robocop. but big props on your up's with dkop. lets paint some shit up. laterz

*PHONTwun* of the AI kru

ALL CLEAR!

NOPE NOPE. ALL CLEAR FROM ANY PIGS HERE. WE WERE JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT. HA. I KNOE NO ONE!

Hey yo PHONT... Ya might want to edit that post dawg. Just for reason that you shouldn't put someone's old name up like that. Cuz he probably changed that shit for a reason. But yo thanx tha props and shit. I'll let big Jawzer know you said whats the dillio. DEDKOP<---------:dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

Guest enozehtretne

umm ya buddy im gunna agree with sleazy e. since i heard that some kid that i used to know a kid who knows used to know had his mothers sisters neighbor asking him about GRAFFITI FORUMS and also shows and such. probaly wouldnt be such a good idea to post in actions (to all you niggas that think your handsom).

by the way i dont do any graffiti

hey color im gunna hit you up in the next few days.. let me no whenevers clever for you

yo man i think these cops think theyre slick but were even slicker.er <----?

were all graffitti artist

hahaha just a little wild style humor

yo enoz hit me up like on monday easter is gonna be kind of a tie up for me ..i gots kiddies .. so i gotta take them to go hunt the easter bunnay

i dont know if its hating or what, but it looks like quit a few writters have

problems with abs. ive seen new shit around over abs? for example, the shit before studemont and i-10. thats recent.....some one fill me in..

*PHONTuno* of the ai kru

YO PHONT

WHATS IT TO YOU??? JUST WORRY ABOUT YOUR CREW, AND HOW YOUR WAK STALE MATE! JUST GOT BUFFED BY ME ON YOUR OWN STREET!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:HAHA.