Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shitstick

HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Valhall

What about turtles??? all i see is red xxxxxxxxxxxxx!!

the turtles were dope, thats what about them

those last pics, purdy dope there, too

well... houston fucking sucks. if you're a piecer and take your time out to drop dope shit, theirs always a crew out to hate on you regardless... and then diss your pieces out of jealousy and spite... same with the bombers but thats a different order of operations, freights are the only way to express yourself beyond our little shitthole called Houston. some people here can never grow beyond their own ignorance and just learn to appreciate whats out there, and if they can do better... by all means do so.

To me... the people keeping it alive are all too few, and i'm not out to justify myself in any way, i dont count myself as one of those who do.

Identity is the exoskeleton of human relation.

fuck it.

Guest -->DKOP$*GT!

Come on kquas. I knew your ass was always a tease. teee heeee. post more please. more verb jew

reaching quiet

Originally posted by shitstick

well... houston fucking sucks. if you're a piecer and take your time out to drop dope shit, theirs always a crew out to hate on you regardless... and then diss your pieces out of jealousy and spite... same with the bombers but thats a different order of operations, freights are the only way to express yourself beyond our little shitthole called Houston. some people here can never grow beyond their own ignorance and just learn to appreciate whats out there, and if they can do better... by all means do so.

To me... the people keeping it alive are all too few, and i'm not out to justify myself in any way, i dont count myself as one of those who do.

Identity is the exoskeleton of human relation.

fuck it.

...........very well said guy