HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tryNtcomeup yo i donty have any specialty i try and work with whatever i get but i can pretty much do anything from neo traditional <you know the ol skool lokin shit > to new skool graff flava shit ........................

hey does anybody have a copy of the ol video graff volume 7-8 - or 9 i really want seven but hey what can you do huh>?if so ill trade ya <no tats >

and if anybodies got a shit load of paint theyd like to donate hit me up ill tat you for it <no backpieces >top to bottoms or full sleeves <be reasonable niggas>

hey and werks didnt get the ok to paint wof he go tpunked by weah ...nuts took n all he aint said shieeet...< i love drama> and doin this every sentence<>

tryNtcomeup

fuck yeah fool

thats when i got agg ...thats when i started makin millions .......only houston knows mutha fukkas hell yeah street mutha fuckin military................got me an a-k n punchin bag and gained a skwab game and a perfek aim at a niggas ass...thats when i got ............

Originally posted by wasted_youth

that fool aint nothing but a biter.....i bet mania sends his ass sketches....

no wonder he sucks so bad if thats the case...

now hold the hater train... i give the kid mad respect for how much he got up, he was killing it for awhile there... nice spots to...

but that throw up he gots, the lil one liner, that shit is hurting like a soldier in war who got shot with a missle launcher....

and i dont like mania's shit either, but he does put in work, so respect is due for that...

but thats it...

tryin to load some flicks?

i walk through the cafeteria. eyes blood shot red, hoes, niggas,teachers principles sayin i look half dead...but i dontgivea fuck, who said i came here to learn, aint nothin but dice in my pocket seems like i came here earn,,, yeah ole hat trick mcgraw said all the other fools were kool with him hittin the wall he said ekos gave him some shit about it which he prolly didbut it was kool for him to paint there, i got the flick of when he went and hit it with weah too, he showed me a bunch of flicks of what he was doin when he was i guess you could say overkillin wof, i also got one that he did on some jenson wall.man aims this shit wont let me post your flicks, i think there too big. theres more words on here than flix, but when i figure out how to post our shit and the new shit at robo it'll be up.cause i gotta go finish up either way over there.

.......see my solution was to take. anygoddamn thing i wanted even if i hadta break, a niggas motherfuckin ass down,with these hard hittin hands or wit them automatic rounds and in no time i had a lotta people scared, cause the whole damn city found out jackin wasnt dead..and a lotta jealus ass niggas and hoes said ide be dead in a year but that was 2 years ago....hellz yeah pharoah, street military, DEA, all them oleschool Gs, fools on here puttin mike jones name and shit, theres more words on here than flix, but when i figure out how to post our shit and the new shit at robo it'll be up.eh color what would it be like for just a sentence or so in spanish on my arm?naw only tape i got is that aerosol warfare2 with the damet interview, but my homeboy lemme borrow it either way.big ups though they show one of your pieces from back in like 96- 97.bump.

SHE SAID MY ARMPITS TASTE LIKE BURNING

yo.. TRYIN i think i use to 2 watch that aerosol warfare tape religiously like 4 years ago i dont remember though (if its the same one)... I actually scored it from some this dude with an tracking device on his ankle... he saw me sketching and the next day he was like hey you can borrow a tape and bamm he had it outside of a fucking library...

i let a friend borrow it and he moved 2 san antonio and became a thug... so everytime i saw the ankle brace dude i walked around him... but i think he got locked up...

TRYIN i'll send you an email .. which will hopefully help you post..we need more flix... i'll send it 2 anybody who needs help ON POSTING

Guest enozehtretne
hey zonnr where the flicks at?

i dont no i havent done shit up here. maybe this weekend or something. where yours at news.i think im gunna change my name to swen or oldA or something.... just some ideas

Archived