HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

Originally posted by anonimojo

anybody been to the woll a lames lately ???if so you should check it out ..desk is gettin up niggas go t3 thats right 3 pieces there ...talk about hoggin shit up im sure he sleeps outside of there to not let any one shine :

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats funny I was waiting for somebody to say that. I mean come on even if you are toy you still don't got to right go over other people's shit when you already got one running. And going over tha real bombers like VERB and VRGN. Just because he aint put in WERK. oh and same bittin style everytime.HAHAHAHA :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RSA 4 LIFE!!!

h-town h-town big city of dreams where everything in h-town ain't always what it seems yah might get jacked for yah... man that was the jam

i'm comin back with a ride....huh how yah love dat...fuck a bike an fuck walkin shit i'mma recline an take my time

12-13hrs back to hou. sucks a big ol war head...

RSA LIKE WHOA!!!

yo""""""":mexican:well get back annyone that might wanna say something.....oh and to werk or whoever tha fools name is he is no longer wanted at the wall of fame ,,i hope you didnt forget,,,,im out the internet gangsta pimp.......paz

rsa gonna hold it dawn

seyno...yah it was an aims an kow...nice try with the flicks though...if anyone else got a flick of the pieces oist em up

weah...the internet gangsta, i haven't seen the kids stuff (werk is his name, paints with koder) at the wof, an that sucks ol boy aint welcome to the wof anymore, but if anyone got flicks you know what to do...post dem ma fuckas up patnah :jpotato:

man cause of this similie bullshitt it wont let me post any flicks, wassup? cause i got some of your shit here too aims, lemme know, but ill holler at you tomorrow prolly, anyone else have the new robo flicks?cause when i can fukin figure out how to post mine i will, yeah that boy werk said it was all good that he was hittin the WOF, said he talked to ekos and ekos gave him a lil shit about hittin it but i dont even know.say nimojo thats a cleean ass tat you gave that fool ekos, what kind of tats do you specializ in n shit?

Archived