HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 year later...

YO THIS IS GEOF SICKREW LAS VEGAS I WAS DOWN THERE A FEW WEEKS AGO AND IF ANYONES DOWN FOR THE CAUSE HELP A NIGGA OUT N TRY TO FLICK OUR SHIT IF ANYONES WALKIN AROUND DOWNTOWN HOUSTON ID APPRECIATE IT IF I COULD GET SOME OF THOSE FLICKS IF SHITS NOT BUFFED ALREADY. AND PROPS TO ALL U CATS GETTIN DOWN OUT THERE ESPECIALLY BIG UPS TO THE RTDK CREW FOR DOIN THERE THING WITH ALL THOSE ROLLERS AND FREIGHTS KEEP PUTTIN IN THE SICK WORK AND THOSE HUGE LETTERS!!BUMP FEEVO CEENO SONIC RADIO WHISKY N BIG OILER LA LV RTDK DOC CFS LSD URB CREW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

HPD has a ZERO tollerence rule on graffiti, cops are allowed to shoot to kill to stop "vandals" weve got veterans like gonzo trying to bridge the political border and get some support for city legal walls.. but so far all those fucking bitches in their suits want to do is say they will let us do it if we go fill out these huge waivers and get a permit to paint on these walls.

WHAT THE FUCK.

like im going to the city and giving them my info just so i can paint for free... ill take my chances with the pigs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...