HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

Originally posted by JusYouANdEye

...YOU ARE CONFORMING BECAUSE... YOU QOUTED SOME ONE WHO CALLED SOME OF THESE HEAD'S LEGAL EAGLE'S... JUST PAINT 2 PAINT.. IF YOU ARE A LEGAL HEAD.. SO bee IT... WHAT THEY ARE TELLING YOU BY BEING PERSISTEN IN LEGAL'S ... IS FUCK YOU AND CONFORMITY... PEOPLE PAINT 2 PAINT....

OF COURSE I DONT CONSIDER PEOPLE WHO DO NOTHING BUT LEGAL'S... WRITER'S... I THINK THEY ARE MORE OF GRAFFITI ARTISTS...

HEADS WHO BOMB OR HIT FREIGHTS.. I CONSIDER THEM WRITERS...

SHIT OR SOME ONE WHO DOES IT ALL INCLUSIND PIECING IS A WRITER/ GRAFFITI ARTIST...

HEADS WHO ARE ARTSY AND DO NOTHING BUT LEGALS 2 ME ARE GRAFFITI ARTISTS

HEY THOSE ARE JUST MY VIEW'S AND I WONT CONFORM TO THE CROWD'S AND I WONT LET THE MASSES ..... CHANGE MY arcane VIEWS...

so i'm a conformist because i simply said "legal eagles."

and you're clearly original because you're the ONLY one who thinks the way you do?:rolleyes:

yeah, man. conformity sucks. avril lavigne rocks!

that shit evolstik said is fucking funny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by -->DKOP$*GT!

THE EFFECTS OF WAY TOO MUCH ALCOHOL IN THE THE BLOOD SYSTEM AND A BAR=WIIIIIIZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!

ALLRIGHT NOW I'M GONNA LEAVE TO GO SHOOT MYSELF. OH AND POST MORE VRGN VERBS MEAT TRAGIK AND JEWS.

that's what you get for drinkin and bars, kiddo.

i fully agree about the meat/tragik mix up.. your thoughts were my first ones too... wouldn't want to get those two mixed up :idea:

anyway, i'm still feelin the hand.

i need to tell you some shit, but there isn't private messages on here anymore..

Archived