Addictions?

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Stop doing amphetamines or else you'll die. You're heart will cramp and your chest will hurt, you may even be lucky enough to burst a vessel in your brain and go instantly. Your liver will fail from having so many toxins. That shit can do so much bad stuff to you. Stop it. Really... stop it. I know some kids that do meth, I used to hang out with them. I found that they care nothing about anything. It's all about doing drugs ALL THE TIME for them. And you know what... that's wack. Your graffiti will be 10 times better when you're not tweakin out on every detail.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

-doodling shit in my school books...i prolly have at least 10,000 random assorted pen tags on my notebooks, hournals, binders, assignments, etc

-smoking dank

-120z, i seriously visit this god damn site at least everyday

i would say my only true addictions are graffiti and getting tattoos. i have other vices, but an addiction is something you keep on doing even though it has negative consequences in your life. i really have nothing to gain by writing--i don't care about fame, i think 90% of the other writers i meet are fucking herbs, i also have a lot to lose by getting caught, but i still write. and i wouldnt even say i love writing i just compulsively do it. i was gonna try to only paint legals and chill spots but its so boring. i've also nearly killed myself literally dozens of times because i'll drive down the highways and look at graf instead of paying any attention to my driving. i lost a girlfriend cause of graf, i got arrested on my birthday, i've gone 3 days without sleep a few times just painting and then being too amped from painting to sleep.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea even though i suck ass at graffiti i cant shake it...once it came into my life its fucking been there forever....i cnat drive down the street and not look for tags anymore, its like in my blood....i tried to stop writing and it actually worked for this summer....i didnt go night bombing once, just stuck to transit and daylight shit, but recently ive been sorta getting back into it argh....i have alot to lose if i get caught though shit.....once im 18 i will prolly start bombing more heavily cus i wont have to worry about making my mom cry when i walk in the door at 5 in the morning hands covered in paint..thats the main reason im trying to chill off the graff right now

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum

marlboro lights

scratchin my nuts and doin the 'al bundy'

cds

playstation 2 (in particular thps4)

the smell of montana on the night air

biting my nails

playing with my beard

scratching my head

sleeping on my side

listening to the funny things my wife says in her sleep

patronising welsh people at work

ranting about the shitty quality of content in the irish and english newspapers

going "pssshhh" every time i hear the word terrorism

slapping my forehead whenever i see a picture of bush, blair or any other politician on tv

telling my brother to shut up

making noises like "aaahhhhh" when i take a piss

smelling my shoes, then making ewww noises as if i'd never smelt them before

figuring out how i can get rich

deciding what i will do with my money when i get rich

stuff like that

Archived