eat chapstick!

RIM THE JOB

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i sugguest you shut the fuck up and stop talking shit about a "two assed horse" unless you know who it is your talking about, and your the same fucking kid who has his dad roll out his walls so you shouldnt be one to talk.

Originally posted by A.rtifical E.motions:

My DAD WAS NOT BUFFING HE WAS HELPING US ROOL THE WALL. AND NO DISS HIPNOS!!

THE peaces were up for like a day and then opate zoe and some to assed horse went over us. Well im OUT AE>ONES EYM.

BUMP FOR MY DAD!

lol @ the toys and the tuff guys.lolololol.il go to that spot and burn a real piece,and if i ever see anyones dad doing a toys dirty werk im busting his jaw in and ragging all the toys shit.thats retarded,good way to blow up a spot.and yea il burn a real piece there.i like the taint.sorry evedybody,im just pissed off todae

Yo i was not sayin that the two assed horse was bad I just said that it was a two assed horse sorry EPIC. AE ONES EYM

oh Yea my dad will really blowup the spot it was just a joke it not like he will go out and tell all his friends that his son writes and were sorry dude but that is a lameo thing to get mad about.

man that shit isn't too good, sorry hire. and you robbed my color scheme that i had on that same wall (or the one beneath it).

bump for histoe's throw.

that spot is already blown up... and ugly as hell from what i see in those flicks. someone post the sk production- opiate's got a nice style, even though he disses me.. oh well.

Thanks for the AE quick over my Picasso just to diss if before you rolled it....ASSHOLE! Kidding...when I can find the full flick of this mini-production I will post it...in the meantime I would like to say that Zoe, Opiate and Vixen did a fucking AWESOME production over this.....

COLT

Retard Warfare....you went over a dope Hipnos Character and Piece....Toys??? and you went over my shit....and dissed it before you went over it...i'm not saying I have a problem with it, just don't say you went over toy shit when you didn't...the hipnos stuff was quick...but it still looked pretty god damn good....I dunno...whatever...thats life...people don't have the right to bitch at you, just don't make up fake excuses....PeACe

COLT

What retard ment was that the pacssio thingf was like a krylon bomb of toys exploded. No diss but it sucked and if u and war think u are better than me at painting then i would love to see your shit that is better than me. Yea u may be better on paper but its whats on the wallthat counts. AE>ONES EYM>

Alright, I'll start by saying that I'll admit, you didn't go over my shit, AE did, so sorry about that, and I'll also admit that you are much better then me, and I don't care, the only thing I was commenting on that I care about was that you called Hipnos a toy...and he isn't...so calm the hell down....

COLT

I aint tryin to hate...but that Hipnos piece was tight....I like the D on this one, but after that it kinda turns into some toy type stuff....props on the clock tho....lol. Histoe hit up is coo, same with the gold/red DS hit-up, basic, yet effective.

P.S. If'yall gonna talk shit to me...U might as well come my town and say it to my face..cause internet isn't that intimidating.

------------------

------Nero1------

Cali Young Lords

Cause I'm Free

[This message has been edited by Nero1 (edited 06-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Nero1 (edited 06-16-2001).]

Archived