new bend sketches.

Guest Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am sorry. I retract my previous statement that you bite.... I am now 100% sure that you came up with all that on you own without duplicating any part of another persons work...you have a great imagination and I wish I could comprehend you ability to make something on you own that looks similar to someone elces...but i do like the overall look of it...when I compare this one with the rest I believe you could do better...but that’s just my opinion...

Guest Frost-BK
Originally posted by Prae1Boston

if your asking where i live near in boston, email me. i aint sayin on this board. why? are yu from boston?

Prae1Boston.... and u aint saying your from Boston??

Fucking Dumbass...

Also don't get gassed....u still got years of practice ahead of you.

I'm not trying to pick on ya, I also need to practice...

Originally posted by ~vAIn~

I am sorry. .... I am duplicating another persons work that looks similar to someone elces...but i do like the overall look of it...

I believe you could do better...

This whole you bit off of so and so is so played out give it a rest unless you came up with your own style. Ya didnt so shut th!

melty, your a fucken dumbass...if you not seeing that all i am doen is giving this dull ass thread some life and motivating people into comming up with some of the most killa shit, then i dont know where you've been..if you wouldnt have been so clever as to edited my post with your meaningless words, you would have seen the fact the i told Prae1Boston that his other shit was pritty good, and that i didnt understand where this piece came from when the others look so much better....i just like twisting shit around to get responces that will increase that views on this thread..if there is a "fight" on a different thread, wouldnt you check it out a lot more inorder to see how it turned out?...and if you get so upset on one persons opinion that you dont even know...you realy have no life...words of advise."have some fun"...thats kinda what i'm doen here, just having fun..ite duke

Archived