God this forum is gay.

Guest tears*uno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Prae1Boston
Originally posted by SRGUN GNRAL

man i am tired of suckers on here ASSUMING that they have much more skill than anyone because they have a scanner........ ...... .... ....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by swiss cheese

why are you talking about everyone sucking? You dont have any place to talk, and if you dont like it dont look.

AND NOW YOU ARE COOL.

IS THIS WHAT HEAVEN LOOKS LIKE???

I AGREE WITH TEARS... EVERYBODY ON THIS SITE THINKS THEIR GOD'S OF GRAFFITI, BUT ONLY FEW ARE ACTUALLY RECOGNIZED AS TRUE ARTISTS, THE REST ARE A BUNCH OF COMPUTER TAGGERS AND SHIT TALKERS... ALL THESE FUCKS ARE ON HERE 24/7 WITH THEIR PANTS DOWN CRITICIZING OTHER PEOPLES WORK, BUT ONLY A FEW RECOGNIZE THAT WE ARE ALL HERE FOR A SIMILAR REASON... GRAFFITI!!! IT DOESNT MATTER IF IT SUX... IF ITS FROM OVERSEAS... IF ITS A ROOKIE OR A PRO... IF TWO NAMES RESEMBLE... IF IT LACKS COLOR... OR JUST BAD... WE ALL NEED IMPROVEMENT IN ONE AREA OR ANOTHER... SO TO SIT HERE AND SHIT TALK OTHERS WORK IS BOGUS MAN... BUT NO MATTER WHAT I SAY TO THESE GOD'S... U STILL A BUNCH OF BITCHES!!!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00283675f00000002.jpg'>

mEn@cE*:king: wE

Guest Propaganda

I admit, it is phat. I can't compare to it at all. But I agree with menace comment tho. Not about good or not, bout keeping shit real.

Archived