some new flicks

YouCantHang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kenny Rogers

word, but shit isnt wack. i dont really understand why you insist on hating everything..just let it be, they didnt take whole letters so then what is there to worry about? you dont own a style..no one does so just get over it really..im sure youre a cool guy and they are too so dont even worry about it really..its dumb. all i see is graffiti is graffiti that isnt bad..why cant you?

good point kenny. but you know.. kids will hate as it makes them look cool. and btw, this is next statement is directed to IHATEU. i really like the new a2m styles and respect them as writers, but lets not forget it wasnt too long ago it looked NOTHING like it does now. theres only a small small handfull of people who reinvented this style and brought it back. im not one of them and neither are you. get over yourself.

good point kenny. but you know.. kids will hate as it makes them look cool. and btw, this is next statement is directed to IHATEU. i really like the new a2m styles and respect them as writers, but lets not forget it wasnt too long ago it looked NOTHING like it does now. theres only a small small handfull of people who reinvented this style and brought it back. im not one of them and neither are you. get over yourself.

very good point....i mean if i wanted to i could call crae a hardcore biter when he tried to pull off that one fr8 with the baby e coming off of his e...hahaha..but i wont hate..that crae looked fresh..thank god those a2m kids are now biting grey cuz they old shit suckeddddddd!!!!!! whats also real funny is how all the people ihate you was calling out have actually been doing that style longer than his lil fr8 buddies =)..but as ihateyou put it to me.... "its ok that i bit cuz i have credentials"....yes he actually told me this..hhaahhaaha ohh my. im gone<<<

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by theniceguy

very good point....i mean if i wanted to i could call crae a hardcore biter when he tried to pull off that one fr8 with the baby e coming off of his e...hahaha..but i wont hate..that crae looked fresh..thank god those a2m kids are now biting grey cuz they old shit suckeddddddd!!!!!! whats also real funny is how all the people ihate you was calling out have actually been doing that style longer than his lil fr8 buddies =)..but as ihateyou put it to me.... "its ok that i bit cuz i have credentials"....yes he actually told me this..hhaahhaaha ohh my. im gone<<<

i really hope people dont think my stuff looks like jome and stae.

jome and stae arent even 70's or 80's classic graff. they are more like some 2000's attempt at trying to do throwback vintage shit, but since they just graduated from spaghetti squiggles they are having trouble pulling it solid or classic letters.

that being said, this is an improvement from that spaghetti and meatballs shit they did before.

16v.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

...but since they just graduated from spaghetti squiggles they are having trouble pulling it solid or classic letters.

that being said, this is an improvement from that spaghetti and meatballs shit they did before.

16v.

Muahhahahhaaa...spaghetti squiggles

Guest GRAFF HIPPY

BRUSHING THE HATERS OFF..

Everyone is a critic these days im sure everyone appreciates your two cents you dug out of your dad's Beer fund..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived