some new flicks

YouCantHang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest killtoy

its funny to me that the A2M's diss JOME and STAE freights for biting their style, when their style is bitten from GREY, and his style is bitten from RIS AOK, and their style is bitten from late 70's and early 80's nyc writers.

personally, i shamelessly bite SENTO, DONDI, BFK and DTK.

so you can all cross me out if you want to.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by nevrland

HOW MANY TIMES MUST GREY BE BIT

Originally posted by IN FLAMES

HOW MANY TIMES MUST REVOK BE BIT....?

every style has been done.

i quit.

IN FLAMES

that pretty much sums it up. everyone gets hated on if they do something remotely similar to someone thats a fucking graffiti hipster. basically, you got biters who were doing a particular style a year and a half ago calling other people biters who started doing it in 2002. i like " the Revok style", but it doesnt look that great on freights to me. the style that everyone thinks belongs to Grey looks good on freights on the other hand. i dont care what happens so long as 3 dimentional pieces on freights dont become the cool thing to do, because that shit is ugly.......

why cant people stop biting this style? im gettin tired of that shit. and why does shit like this get posted all the time.. i never cought any of these jome,stae or w/e fr8s. nice jbue, and whoever else up there who keeps it real

ill go sip some mo hatorade now :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest thewhite2pac

87cents

bump for JELOE 87cents beotch! when you comin' back to ny bro? Holler at me I've been doin' alot of painting , give me a ring and i'll send you some flicks

Originally posted by IHATEU

shits wack but a2m aint dissing...quit the bullshit...ill kill all rumors...

word, but shit isnt wack. i dont really understand why you insist on hating everything..just let it be, they didnt take whole letters so then what is there to worry about? you dont own a style..no one does so just get over it really..im sure youre a cool guy and they are too so dont even worry about it really..its dumb. all i see is graffiti is graffiti that isnt bad..why cant you?

Archived