Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
flixster

what do you think about our new site?

my $.02:

The links you made in flash are a bit buggy, did you create a hyperlink out of the text because as I mouse over the letters the hyperlink dissapears. To solve that problem you can make buttons and set some actions to them linking them to your pages. The scrolling marquee was a bit annoying. The intro text sounded like an old hippie from san fran preaching to you about kaleidoscope eyes and shit... meh, walk away. The blinking eye was alright, but the flash design for the site was kind of bland, ie the scrolling line over the gray box on your home page?? Im not really a big fan of pop up windows and having to closing them to get back to the main menubar. And whats up with the A four secure page?? hmmm reminded me of playing Simon, blue blue red yellow... anyway it wasnt hard to access the photo gallery there, might want to change that and put in a password login box instead. Designing with flash is definitely a site by site learning process that takes some time to get the hang of it... Check out www.Flashkit.com for lots of tricks and answers to every question you might have, they have a great forum most of the time. peace.

Thanx

Yeah those are some of the things we need to work on.. Some of those things we know about.. Thanx for the info.. uploading 4000 plus graffiti images is keeping us busy, but we will deffinitly fix those issues...

Guest exhibitone

I LIKED THE INTRO

AND THATS ABOUT IT

Originally posted by daus

my $.02:

The links you made in flash are a bit buggy, did you create a hyperlink out of the text because as I mouse over the letters the hyperlink dissapears. To solve that problem you can make buttons and set some actions to them linking them to your pages.

yeah to correct that in flash, when you make your buttons there is a fourth tab called "hit". in this one it makes it so that whatever color is there will be the exactly where you have to click to follow through the button. So if you want a button a little easier to click put a square over the button (it doesnt matter how ugly the square is, it wont show up when you export the swf file).

hope it helps

UNDER FEATURED ARTIST'S SECTION, ''UNKNOWN'S'', #38..THAT SHIT IS FUCKING RIDCULOUS.....LIKED THE SITE, GOOD GRAPHICS/LAYOUT.DESIGN, ETC...LOOK FORWARD TO MORE VIEWINGS WHEN IT'S TOTALLY DONE..BUT THE QUESTION REMAINS.....WILL YOU JUST LET IT GO, LIKE ALOT OF THE OTHER GRAFF SITES OUT THERE, OR WILL YOU MAINTAIN IT, AND DO UPDATES WITH IT...???????? THAT IS THE QUESTION..I HATE WHEN A DOPE SITE COMES ONLINE, AND THEN THEY LEAVE IT THERE FOR LIKE A YR. OR SO, AND DO NOTHING WITH IT...:dazed:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this