My house got robbed

sieb

yeah that bites man..

one time these punk ass kids from my moms hood stole my phatty bike from the end of her drive way, after a bit of detective work i tracked down who stole it, who had it ,and where it was... so i went to the house ( at the end of a culdesac) and saw it chillin on the porch, went right up ganked it back and rode like the wind...

when i grabbed it i could see about 5 or 6 of the fuckers smoking bongs in there lounge room.. you should have see the look on these pricksm faces..

oh did i mention this was a house of a known biker!!!!

yeah so they all jumped on other bikes and chased me for a while but they eventually gave up due too my supreme fitness..

fun stuff though.:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck...you know who it is...you have a reliable witness...i dont see the problem here....either you can do the revenge thing..beat the living shit outta him fix it yourself get your shit back.....or fuck it get the cops to go to his ass and arrest him for stealing. then you cant get fucked for assault.

and yeah that sucks...hope you get yoru shit back;)

Guest HSKillers
Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

that sucks man, getting robbed is similiar to getting raped, you just feel violated, i haven't gotten robbed really, but tons of people around me have, we the lucky house on the block i guess.

Shut up....Dont let people rob you its as simple as that. If kids around this kids way knew he or his friends werent pushovers they probably wouldnt have robbed him....Maybe this will be his chance to proove that......

Archived