contest

FilthyMouf

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IM NOT A WRITER

you clown.....I BET ID RIPP YOU IN A HIPHOP BATTLE THO....

thats all im here for is to get some promotional art for MY PHUCKIN LABEL,

YOU WANT A PHUCKIN TOY WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS YA FAG.....

toy this toy that, PHuck off

Im the rap canniball takin your flesh and your shine/ eating mcees and every ryme/ i got life/ cuz i just commited a crime/ 25 minutes ago i couldnt stop in time/ filled filtys mouth full of cum/ he couldnt rinse it out/ so i gave him some gum/ he chewed it with pleasure/ he had some fun/ but all ended wit the blast of my gun/ now he lays dead 6 feet deep under the sun...

if you gonan battle...go to the battle thread

Originally posted by most_blunted

Im the rap canniball takin your flesh and your shine/ eating mcees and every ryme/ i got life/ cuz i just commited a crime/ 25 minutes ago i couldnt stop in time/ filled filtys mouth full of cum/ he couldnt rinse it out/ so i gave him some gum/ he chewed it with pleasure/ he had some fun/ but all ended wit the blast of my gun/ now he lays dead 6 feet deep under the sun...

if you gonan battle...go to the battle thread

lmaoo...TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY TOY.........

BUMP

...OUT i ripped it; SQUEEZED the brain it made some liquid... drained it in a cup and then i sipped it... ATMOSPHERE, the mic; let me clutch it./ thoughts take flight so fit the slug in ya pipe, and take a puff kid...

**i suggest you find this track.

im not even fucking kidding you, when i was 13 i was into netceeing and shit.. something in me.. i dunno I GREW UP.. i am only 16, and i can already see how ridiculous you kids are posting whack rap over the internet.. for god sakes grow up, you're not on mtv for a reason, you don't suck enough, go read some books or some shit, im not dogging hip hop, theres plenty of decent undeground and mainstream out there, but you're the type of creeps who see a rap video and walk away all hard and wanting to shoot somebody.. its just music kids calm the fuck DOWN. battling over the net is going to get you respect by like 3 12 yr old white guys who think ja rule is god, so go get another hobby.

sorry for the rant, but i feel strongly on the issue, mostly out of embarrasment for the way i myself acted at the age of 12-13

fools sounded like they just disovered hip hop back in 94,

i woulda been your dad but i dont like to fuck dinosaurs

you mentioned atmos now give dea some love people!

first off, you pussies,

i never opened a thread to "NETCEE" I DONT "netcee" i MAKE MUSIC...IN AUDIO, AND DISTRIBUTE IT....

I MADE A CONTEST FOR A HUNDRED DOLLARS to whoever wanted to enter it, all yall had to do was write my labels name and the winner would have the HD gift certificate for a bill.....but you fags gatta erase my thread

2nd off, now if you wanna talk about growing up,

try to stop making a disgrace out of neiborhoods with ur pittyfull skills,

if you can MURAL then do you, if you cant THEN QUIT WRITING

it's like a little retarded popularity contest to see who has the worste skills and who could cause the most damage to ur little suburbian neiborhoods, which is rather lame...

see the diffence between what im doin, and what you clowns are doing is.........

IM MAKING MONEY, YOU FOOLS ARE DOIN NADA BUT WASTING YOUR PHUCKIN TIME n MONEY TO BE WRECKIN THE OZONE WITH YOUR WACK SKILLS.....

PHUCKIN PUNKS...

yo filthy....

...post your e-mail again or e-mail me and I'll reply.

I got your logo but, I prefer greenbacks to a gift certificate. let me know whats' up with that.

hip-hop or not. money talks and I would'nt try arguing with 12 oz. heads. We're all cool peeps when you come correct.

If your thread was deleted, it was a Crew member (moderator).

I was actually enjoying the online flows! Lemme in on this

If its one thing i learned its to bob and weave Yet im so fucking high off coracedin So dont come front'n cause you aint got notin I stand on diffrent platforms using diffrent rap forms that youve never heard before Im filled to the brim i cant take much more My words are like a gun Come against me son your gonna get scortched like it was from the sun I got an Ace up my sleave even when my minds on leave so take what you want and leave Im the king :king: CRACK hit with a bat on one swing So the two make a connection You think its affection But your just in infection To a Gaping wound And soon ill break the sound barrier with words You say you got boys but i got heards of em Hole packs and crews They all come spraying like and arosal cans I rap cause I can I only got one demand and its to understand you TOYS Cause i just dont get you Whats with you Ill krinkle you up and toss you into the trash Like a cheap paper basketball game So if you got more then nothing dont complain And get with this game it aint all the same.... .::You hear turntables in the back::.

ERRR!!! Sorry i got carried away and it went fruit loopy toword the end!

Archived